NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BPPw5_QCUAAMzFF.jpg:large

That Big Red figure is definitely being added to my collection! :rock

At the end of the day 1/4 Elder and Big Red are likely to sell out. Its one of the better pairings NECA have offered.

I have sold NECA products since day one almost. I have stocked every Predator prduct they have brought out. I found the last 2 sets to be incredibly slow sellers,most customers only want City Hunter masked.

We can not buy these figures individualy they have to be bought in pairs.This is why i'm sure these will sell out as retailers have more faith in this wave.

Big Red may not be from the official films but he is a stand out design and fan favourite.

:goodpost:
I have the Masked City Hunter which is excellent but the other variants before Big Red really didn't move me. I'm not a completionist (or a stickler for accuracy) so the figures have to appeal in their own right.. after BR, I'm currently just after Scar and Machiko on Predator figures.
:pray:

That cant be the finished piece, really? And is that the plastic showing through the paint. I never expect perfection from the Elder there was to much they could mess up quills, dreads etc but come on the teeth and skulls don’t even look painted.

The gold thingies are a little too gold for me, were they like that in the movie? Other than that, it looks amazing for me.

The gold thingies are a little too gold for me, were they like that in the movie? Other than that, it looks amazing for me.

Looks like the gold in the movie was broken up more by weathered smaller beads and wood/bone ones. The spacing and colour of the dreads helped to make them look more natural too.

The price is not the big problem of the netting.
You must disassemble the figure.

Apart from this the figure have many errors on the sculpt.

I dont know why Neca dont see this errors.

I think they see them but they don't want to make the small modifications, cause it will sell out anyways

Hey guyz,can i ask how is the Elder Pred suppose to look like?SORRY for the newbie Q/A but was just interested in finding out how different the neca final version is compared to the original.^_^

Back