NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a pair of 1/4 Preds for sale if any UK members are interested? With all the accessories and the boxes.

£80 the pair shipped.

Last edited:
Thanks again guys, glad you like it!
I have been working on and off on this since the figures first came out. as far as commissions, I can paint one up , however you would have to take it apart......which is a pain! lol

A peek at my menagerie of 1/4 scale Predators, this being repaint number three. I decided to take some slight creative liberties with the markings to make each one different. Over 80 epoxy quills were added to the head, chest, and bicep.

353319y.jpg

2zygcyb.jpg

I'll be swapping out the bone strings with leather. Unfortunately all of the full body photos were blurry.

PS - Is there any interest in casts of the cut-off P2 forearm?

A peek at my menagerie of 1/4 scale Predators, this being repaint number three. I decided to take some slight creative liberties with the markings to make each one different. Over 80 epoxy quills were added to the head, chest, and bicep.

353319y.jpg

2zygcyb.jpg

I'll be swapping out the bone strings with leather. Unfortunately all of the full body photos were blurry.

Looks amazing!

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

353319y.jpg

2zygcyb.jpg

Man, this looks like a $500 figure. Awesome job!

Thanks everyone! And a shout out to Tankman for providing such a lovely canvas.

I have two more 1/4 customs to paint, a Gort and Unmasked P2. The unmasked P2 head has his 33 quills applied, and not sure what the color scheme on the P1 Gort is going to be.

Thanks everyone! And a shout out to Tankman for providing such a lovely canvas.

I have two more 1/4 customs to paint, a Gort and Unmasked P2. The unmasked P2 head has his 33 quills applied, and not sure what the color scheme on the P1 Gort is going to be.

You should do a P2 Guardian in the color scheme of the Hot Toys Guardian. That'd be boss!

Great idea, I like the colors for a custom P1 Gort. I wanted to go with a much cooler (color temp) design, which is why I have already painted the dreadlocks accruements silver. I might add some custom armor parts from my old 1/6 scale McFarlane figures.

Great idea, I like the colors for a custom P1 Gort. I wanted to go with a much cooler (color temp) design, which is why I have already painted the dreadlocks accruements silver. I might add some custom armor parts from my old 1/6 scale McFarlane figures.
Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Yes and the Elder is a really disapointment. It have so many sculpting errors and the cheapnnetting and the boring paintjob makes it not better.

Its very ironic, Neca are normally important for there super accurate sculpts.

Yes this is a real Bummer. I was really looking forward to the Elder=Maybe they will get it right with the final product..

Back