NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened my masked 1/4 P2 a few days ago and the foot peg is broke on one foot... Went to bbts and checked they are sold out so I wont get any help there... Anyone else get a broke peg that may have a fix??? I tried the super glue it looked like it would hold but after a few hours of him standing he just took a dive... :(:(:(

That sucks man, just send them an email with attach picture of the figure etc. Check their email add at necaonline.com, I believe thats where you should go. They will send a replacement for you. Hope it works out.

P2 is awesome! :D

I don't know where the complaints about the unmasked head come from but imo it looks like the best unmasked P2 head so far. HT head sucks compared to this one:

NECA:
2d9pxtu.jpg

Movie:
xnf877.jpg

Last edited:
I don't where the complaints about the unmasked head come from but imo it looks like the best unmasked P2 head so far. HT head sucks compared to this one:

NECA:
2d9pxtu.jpg

Movie:
xnf877.jpg

Thank you! :goodpost:

I tried looking for a movie picture yesterday and all the results were stupid crappy Hot Toys pics :lol (Same thing happens for AVP, you google AVP movie and all that shows up is Hot Toys pics :slap)

that looks really good actually. wow, I didn't know it was that good.

side by side:
43Jph.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt it can get much more screen accurate than this, even with HT's upcoming 1/4 scale.

*1/6 scale. They haven't announced a bigger version of the City Hunter. All we know is that P1 and Dutch are happening (and possibly Scar, but that was due to a typo so we're not entirely sure).

that looks really good actually. wow, I didn't know it was that good.

side by side:
43Jph.jpg
Im never " that guy " but i find myself seeing that the movie p2 has a slanted crown where as neca's is flatter, similar to p1. Necas lower and upper mandibles are spread the same ammount and thus give it a big square " mouth ". The crown and mandibles are the 2 exact things the HT city hunter is getting ripped apart for. hot toys BD p2 still looks the best sculpt to me (dreads aside)

I think for a 90$ figure this is a much better deal then a 200$ HT figure which is just a re-used classic predator figure.

Maybe the upper mandibles are a little bit too big but the rest of the head instantly shows you the vicious look of the predator from this photo:

t8xkc2.jpg

Its still worth the money

But its just not going to tempt me to buy an unmasked head. I still want the Masked p2

*1/6 scale. They haven't announced a bigger version of the City Hunter. All we know is that P1 and Dutch are happening (and possibly Scar, but that was due to a typo so we're not entirely sure).

Ah right. Thought they were doing the main preds in 1/4:monkey1

I think the issue people have with the mandibles are just to do with the pred's expression, which i guess would vary on diff occasions, rather than it being "oversized" or sth :dunno Could just be me.

Im never " that guy " but i find myself seeing that the movie p2 has a slanted crown where as neca's is flatter, similar to p1. Necas lower and upper mandibles are spread the same ammount and thus give it a big square " mouth ".
Agreed. I also think the crown in general is just too small.

I think I'll skip this one in hopes of a closed mouth. Whether or not the sculpt is altered, the closed mouth/mandibles should still come off as being more accurate in this case.

Have Neca the Sculpt revisted ?

The Mandibles/Mouth of the Prototyp are not so big, are Way more accurate.

I think for a 90$ figure this is a much better deal then a 200$ HT figure which is just a re-used classic predator figure.

Maybe the upper mandibles are a little bit too big but the rest of the head instantly shows you the vicious look of the predator from this photo:

t8xkc2.jpg

Honestly no figure to date has been able to capture the awesomeness of the movie suit head sculpt...

this picture right here just reminded me how much I freakin love this predator and why he's been my fav since I watched the movie

Honestly no figure to date has been able to capture the awesomeness of the movie suit head sculpt...

this picture right here just reminded me how much I freakin love this predator and why he's been my fav since I watched the movie

It's a shame that no company has been able to nail the character completely. Such a great looking Pred.:bow

Well, you're never going to get the real deal. I think it destroys both Hot Toys and NECA P2 sculpts. Paint application as well.

Hopefully it holds up in the factory.

Back