NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine fell off the top shelf twice and hit the hardwood floor -- both times there was extreme heat in the room (about 90 degree heat)-- surprisingly not a single scratch...other than that it's really stable

Wow your lucky! My 18inch alien had his button half of leg just fall off after lifting him up slightly!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Man that closed mouth predator photographs great! Good shots Pwnstar

He sure does.:rock

Predator10.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

Got the closed mouth version from Amazon today. Very impressive figure for the price...with AMEX rewards I got it for $64 shipped. Very well built, solid, stands up well on it's own, well proportioned, netting in good shape. The shoulder cannon just kind of sits there, but no biggie. This is the 4th 1/4 scale NECA I've gotten...along w/ the Endo, The Crow, and Alien...this is the best of the bunch. Great job by NECA!

Wonder what their 1/4 scale Arnie T-800 will A) be and errr B) look like. Low-end 1/4 scale creatures are one thing but low end 1/4 scale people could be another. I don't have any previous NECA 1/4 humans.

Wonder what their 1/4 scale Arnie T-800 will A) be and errr B) look like. Low-end 1/4 scale creatures are one thing but low end 1/4 scale people could be another. I don't have any previous NECA 1/4 humans.

The NECA 12" T2 Final Battle arnie was not that great sculpt wise.
The accuracy of the face left a lot to be desired.

I read on The Hunters Lair that NECA is in the process of developing a 1:4 "City Hunter." Can we confirm a release date, or if there are any plans to release another 1:4 Predator this year?

Also any news on the HT 1:4 Predators?

I read on The Hunters Lair that NECA is in the process of developing a 1:4 "City Hunter." Can we confirm a release date, or if there are any plans to release another 1:4 Predator this year?

Also any news on the HT 1:4 Predators?

Yes its been confirmed they are releasing 1:4 City Hunter. There is a picture of a 1/6 P2 prototype around but nothing else. No release dates or pictures of the 1/4 version.

Back