NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 1/4 had faults too and from the sounds of it alot of peoples had but to be honest if you return it you will probably get a new one with different faults that could be even worse so my advice is, if you can live with it and its nothing major then I suggest you keep it.

What you say is very very true. I can live with a few snapped nets which it's hard to notice unless you squint and scrutinize. Guess I'll be keeping it then. THanks! :hi5:

I've tried replying to you but for some reason it won't display my post.

On page 870 of this thread there is a great tutorial with lots of pictures.

Ahhh yes Terminator_Fan_Game's fantastic tutorial! I remember he posted it some time ago when I requested him to show some pics of what he did. Almost slipped my mind seeing so many kinds of tutorials popping up here and there including this one:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X2eYDd0fQw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X2eYDd0fQw[/ame]

Thanks Mikass007! and kudos to the tutorial too Terminator_Fan_Game :clap

Edit: About the netting though, has anyone actually ever tried to repair it?

I'm thinking about getting the masked Predator. Just something about it that I prefer over the others.

The masked version seems to be the most popular out of the 3 by far, personally I like the open mouth version best (which I own) but when I ordered it they sent me a masked version instead so i had to prat about mailing the big bugger back and waiting longer for them to ship out my preference, when I told people what happened they thought I was nuts for sending back te masked version buts all about personal preference. You want the mask version? Go get it but like its been said before you might wanna fix it a little if ur a sucker for accuracy :wink1:

20110810113712.jpg

What did you use for the visor mesh? It looks amazing!! :clap

Hi everyone,

As someone already requested me via PM, here is a little collective message:

I'm glad that my work can be appreciated, but I'm sorry: there is no commission. This Neca BioMask was a favor to my friend Greg. If I had to estimate this mask, given the time spent on this foul carving and this material difficult to work, the price would be indecent. And despite my efforts, it is not perfect yet, but one must know to stop. :monkey3

I prefer to devote my time to 1/6th scale between the P1 original and the Classic to come. In addition to the mask, many parts are to improve so that they are "movie accurate". :wink1:

I hope you understand, guys.
:peace

Hi everyone,

As someone already requested me via PM, here is a little collective message:

I'm glad that my work can be appreciated, but I'm sorry: there is no commission. This Neca BioMask was a favor to my friend Greg. If I had to estimate this mask, given the time spent on this foul carving and this material difficult to work, the price would be indecent. And despite my efforts, it is not perfect yet, but one must know to stop. :monkey3

I prefer to devote my time to 1/6th scale between the P1 original and the Classic to come. In addition to the mask, many parts are to improve so that they are "movie accurate". :wink1:

I hope you understand, guys.
:peace

I'm your friend too... so, ¿When are you going to do mine?

.... just kidding.

Back