NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo0014hv.jpg

Nice pic! Looks like something drew his attention! :clap

I bought all 3 preds and the necklace on one of them had the same problem as yours. Fixed that with superglue.
One of his arms was loose but all it needed was to be pushed in.

Glad to kno im not the only one then, My necklace is just just held in posistion right now but I wil put a dab of glue on it next time i have to move him and I will try push the arm in too although that too is not that big of a deal. I know these figures aint Hot Toys money but I think $75 they should atleast not fall apart when you touch them. :monkey2

lol, there is already a thread where everyone (including me) said stuff like that about her, well, I only said something about the way she talks, but
the guy doing those videos was not happy about it... at all
lol :lol

but yeah she annoys the $#@$ out of me, well her infomercial style of voice but, im not a hater,

To be fair, if you are going to call yourself a "HOT CHICK" then you open yourself up to intice a reaction out of people. Nobody likes big head and been "HOT" is IMO up to other people to decide. Typically when one claims to be a "HOT CHICK" this is usually the first sign that the afformentioned person is indeed the opposite. I.E I am "COOL" no you are not because a cool person would not have to try convince people he/ she was cool and in doing so has just broken the golden rule of "COOLNESS" :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

To be fair, if you are going to call yourself a "HOT CHICK" then you open yourself up to intice a reaction out of people. Nobody likes big head and been "HOT" is IMO up to other people to decide. Typically when one claims to be a "HOT CHICK" this is usually the first sign that the afformentioned person is indeed the opposite. I.E I am "COOL" no you are not because a cool person would not have to try convince people he/ she was cool and in doing so has just broken the golden rule of "COOLNESS" :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I completely agree! Those who simply brag about their appearance and talents usually never gain respect. Some people think I'm cool due to my drawings and personality, but I never tell them "Like me, I'm cool!". Blargh!

I kinda new here so...

Huh, you didn't repeatedly state that everything you do not care for is, "gay"!
Maybe you're gaining some maturity!

Up, nevermind, you're still targetting people based on their ages.

Keep trying though, you'll get it eventually!

:wave

i'm breaking your balls. you didn't gey offended did you.:lol

Not in my case. :cool:

Erm, I'm not a chick though..

Let's make this thread alive again! What do you think? Do you agree or not? :peace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa2Jg4JZM5Y&feature=youtu.be
i couldn't make it past the packaging review. that chick talks like a ____ing robot and keeps saying "Pred-uh-TOR."

i seriously don't get the appeal of watching some communications major dropout floozy get paid to read a teleprompter and try to not look awkward standing in front of a bunch of toys. it's a ridiculous gimmick and i'd rather watch some fat nerd who actually cares about what he's reviewing.

here, i found one - this guy is ____ing awesome and he even does voices.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLgKITd0BO4"]‪SDCC 2011 Exclusive Cobra Commander/Starscream‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

i couldn't make it past the packaging review. that chick talks like a ____ing robot and keeps saying "Pred-uh-TOR."

i seriously don't get the appeal of watching some communications major dropout floozy get paid to read a teleprompter and try to not look awkward standing in front of a bunch of toys. it's a ridiculous gimmick and i'd rather watch some fat nerd who actually cares about what he's reviewing.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

I completely agree! Those who simply brag about their appearance and talents usually never gain respect. Some people think I'm cool due to my drawings and personality, but I never tell them "Like me, I'm cool!". Blargh!

I kinda new here so...

Nobody is new, ur just not old :1-1:

Would be helpful if someone could reply to my post earlier :)

Late to the scene, but my 1/4 just arrived today!

Spotted 2 rips in the netting though:

1. One at the left chest pec (from my view)
2. and one at the belly.

Has anyone actually tried repairing them or is it just not possible?

I'm also thinking about doing the Helmet Mod, but seeing how frail the netting is, I'm afraid to even touch it besides setting it in one pose and running away to look at it from afar for good.

Also, I've lost track how many people gave their many versions and methods of doing the helmet mod and I'm not sure which is the safest, most reliable one.

Edit: Is it actually worth returning to the supplier for a replacement just for those 2 rips? AFAIK I can't seem to find anything else wrong with the figure.

Would be helpful if someone could reply to my post earlier :)

My 1/4 had faults too and from the sounds of it alot of peoples had but to be honest if you return it you will probably get a new one with different faults that could be even worse so my advice is, if you can live with it and its nothing major then I suggest you keep it.

Let's make this thread alive again! What do you think? Do you agree or not? :peace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa2Jg4JZM5Y&feature=youtu.be

here, i found one - this guy is ____ing awesome and he even does voices.
‪SDCC 2011 Exclusive Cobra Commander/Starscream‬‏ - YouTube

well see I was stupid enough to watch the entire video, :slap
the ending was the worst thing of all, she did this annoying thing with her voice,she was like:
Do we own the Neca pred? NOOoooOOooo
would we buy the Neca Pred? NOOooOoooo

God that was So Annoying!:gah::gah:

and yeah, if you like the Neca figure even a little bit, don't bother seeing that video, all she does is bash the Crap out of it, I know the HT pred is great, but, :gah:

and that guy doing the Cobra Commander review, I would watch his video Any time over that woman, totally, :hi5:

well see I was stupid enough to watch the entire video, :slap
the ending was the worst thing of all, she did this annoying thing with her voice,she was like:
Do we own the Neca pred? NOOoooOOooo
would we buy the Neca Pred? NOOooOoooo

God that was So Annoying!:gah:

and yeah, if you like the Neca figure even a little bit, don't bother seeing that video, all she does is bash the Crap out of it, I know the HT pred is great, but, :gah:

and that guy doing the Cobra Commander review, I would watch his video Any time over that woman, totally, :hi5:

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
I got pissed off with that video too. She just basically bashed the NECA Pred whenever she could. It really bothered me when she said the HTs armour is superior in every way.:gah::gah::gah:

LOL She says NECA's body sculpt is fat and inaccurate...

And she says the NECA armor doesn't look nearly as good as HT's.. She obviously has no idea what she's talking about..

Now she's attacking the articulation while saying nothing about how HT's has all the joints showing which causes him to look more unatural..
I swear, if she calls it a PredaTOR one more time..

Wow, she's actually complaining about how the NECA Alien cost $40 less than their Pred? REALLY?

"This is just our opinion" she says, though. So everythings alright guys. :monkey1

LOL She says NECA's body sculpt is fat and inaccurate...

And she says the NECA armor doesn't look nearly as good as HT's.. She obviously has no idea what she's talking about..

Now she's attacking the articulation while saying nothing about how HT's has all the joints showing which causes him to look more unatural..
I swear, if she calls it a PredaTOR one more time..

Wow, she's actually complaining about how the NECA Alien cost $40 less than their Pred? REALLY?

"This is just our opinion" she says, though. So everythings alright guys. :monkey1

HAHAHA Yep, she said the NECAS cod-piece armour was bad because it looks like grooves cut into a flat surface, while HTs is better because it looks like stacked layers!!!:slap
Its SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT!!!!:gah:
HTs FAILED!!! -
predatorcodpiece.png

Ive studied the movie suit armour so hard and compared it to the NECA and its unbelievable how close the sculpt is on the NECA. Tankman well and truly NAILED it....HTs failed it:lol
But seriously, the HTs Pred is great, but when comparing the sculpt to NECAS, NECA wins every time, no contest.
She hasnt got a clue to be honest.:dunno
She also said that anyone who likes the NECA version better doesnt own the HTs one:lol
Well, I did sell my HTs one not too long ago but kept my NECA so shes kinda right about that LOL

She also said that anyone who likes the NECA version better doesnt own the HTs one:lol
Well, I did sell my HTs one not too long ago but kept my NECA so shes kinda right about that LOL
YOU'RE NOT ALONE!

I will be sending my HT P1 off tomorrow to whoever won it off eBay a few days ago. My NECA P1 is still sitting on my dresser...

The HT P1 was cool and all two years ago when I was 14.. But now, I really just want more accuracy. It's still a nice figure, but there is so much more out there that I would rather have, and HT's figures aren't cheap.

Back