NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, fixing the mask myself looks like more hassle than it's worth. i'm hoping sprig or someone else on here is taking commissions. i'll let them deal with it.

nah, i'm gonna get some LEDs put in mine and just get the visor fixed while i'm at it. otherwise, i would. kinda surprised nobody has swapped your head yet though. i'm for damn sure not taking mine apart myself and that would save a big hassle.

Same here, I mean its not like there is even a monetary exchange going on here. :lol

so has anyone heard anything about their online TRU orders? I bet my local TRU prolly already has em in stock :slap

cimg6134.jpg

Haha... awesome pic

but seriously just sell the parts on ebay now while you have the chance and don't make a custom....

just save yourself the time there will be better sculpts and quality figures in the years to come

I know it's not a figure but Pred 1 Legend Scale Bust looks insanely clean... I love it

i just picked up all 3 preds at my local TRU. just giving u guys the head up! FYI its seems like each TRU receives only 3 at each store

I was just at Radioshack yesterday picking up some more stuff for my P1 custom, and saw a small 20 second recorder that I could use for the Predator sounds in my custom 1/4 scale (if TRU ever stops dicking around and sends it!! Last time I deal with them!). It was around $5.

I've just been busy with a lot of other personal stuff in my life, but I'm still trying to find time for my customs and still plan on doing everything I've outlined previously to my 1/4 scale. I'm loving what others are doing with theirs, and it's making me more anxious to get mine in-hand and start brainstorming with it!!

Damn you guys ........... I love it :D

i just picked up all 3 preds at my local TRU. just giving u guys the head up! FYI its seems like each TRU receives only 3 at each store

But what region do you live in?? I've been to the one by me several times, and no luck :( If I see a masked I want to get it and mod/custom the living hell out of it, and then probably sell it (I only want the closed mouth, which is on order), but I just want to see what all I can do to it :)

But what region do you live in?? I've been to the one by me several times, and no luck :( If I see a masked I want to get it and mod/custom the living hell out of it, and then probably sell it (I only want the closed mouth, which is on order), but I just want to see what all I can do to it :)

washington state........

washington state........

Ehhh, I'm clear over in PA. I'd had seen a lot of stores closer to the West Coast were getting these in, but not towards the East Coast yet.

I emailed TRU and asked "WTF?!" about my order. Kinda interested to see what they reply back to me.

I'll still pick up a masked, if I come across one, but no plans to order one. Maybe if a masked version owner likes what I do to mine, he/she will let me go all "mad scientist" on theirs for them :D I know it sounds, retarded (for lack of a better word), but I just want to mod a masked, not own one. Closed mouth for me, that's it.

My Closed Mouth came yesterday, Neca really came through! He looks amazing.

I usually don't open my figures, but this may be the exception!

this figures are AWESOME

NECA needs to drop more preds like this...im all for it...

BRING IT NECA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH BTW..im done with hot toys lol

Hopefully I get lucky and find one of these at TRU, don't really care which.

For the people finding them, how many were there on the shelves when you found it? I'm guessing each store is probably only getting a few in.

I called TRU, he said no preds there at the store, not sure if he knew what i was talking bout, he said they got a lot of the 7 inch ones, I asked if he knew if they were going to get the big ones and he said he had no idea but that I should check by Saturday because they get a new shipment that day or something like that,

TRU online keeps saying the preorders will be charged June 3rd

Back