NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo had me some more fun! But dammit now i really wish they had interchangeable heads. I really want to have it maskless but not need to have 2 figures because it is big.

SP_A5454.jpg

SP_A5458.jpg

SP_A5460.jpg

SP_A5464.jpg

SP_A5466.jpg

And the stand i fashioned. (Fishing line around the waist and neck)

SP_A5467.jpg

This is much better than i expected it to be. The visor isnt any less noticeable in person than in the pictures but the seam isnt all that visable unless you go in looking for it. Nice quality item and i want more please. If more Predators are brought out with this quality you will be onto a winner.

I got mine! closed mouth version arrived yesterday, pictures do not give this figure justice (though i will post some here in a bit) i cant wait because now i have the masked one on its way as well. This thing is a beast and even my wife is impressed with it, though i had to keep telling her i didnt spend 200 bucks on this one!

Woo had me some more fun! But dammit now i really wish they had interchangeable heads. I really want to have it maskless but not need to have 2 figures because it is big.

SP_A5454.jpg

SP_A5458.jpg

SP_A5460.jpg

SP_A5464.jpg

SP_A5466.jpg

And the stand i fashioned. (Fishing line around the waist and neck)

SP_A5467.jpg

This is much better than i expected it to be. The visor isnt any less noticeable in person than in the pictures but the seam isnt all that visable unless you go in looking for it. Nice quality item and i want more please. If more Predators are brought out with this quality you will be onto a winner.

Amazing pics :drool:drool:drool

How big is the Predator Figure ?
Is it 19, 20 ore 18 inch ?
Mine is stood at 18 3/4" And thats with its legs nearly fully straight. Fully straight would bring it up ti 19" But take away its balance totally.

Back