NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

I ordered the closed mouth, I may get a Mask now as well. These really are impressive.

This thing really doesn't suck at all if those Twitter pics are really of the quality we can expect. I can see a triple buy in my future.

Our latest test shot showed up today and I can say both open and closed mouth heads are nice but his eyes have too much white and need to be darker. Fun thing is China left the tubes off his chest and left arm. I must say though they really did a great job on the mouth area and I'm feeling really good about how nice this might turn out. The left knee isn't all the way in but all in all the joints work very well. This thing feels and looks like a piece of art and I'm looking at all the small ones on my desk think what pieces of crap. Looking at this piece I'm feeling so glad I bulked up his mid body some. One of the guys said to him it looks almost like a movie prop looking at it across the room. Man oh man I'm dreaming and so geeking out right now.

fantastic my man!

Surprisingly enough, shipping for the three-pack from BBTS was like $20. Maybe BBTS is headquartered in California or somewhere near Oregon?

Just placed my preorder for all 3 of these figures, $200

couldnt decide between the head sculpt so got all three, the 3-4 month till delivery will suck

Back