NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

I see your point, but you have to see ours.

This was NOT his first id...and he's already back on here again (as Roulade), right after Jedi banned him tonight.

It really does get old after a while.
Especially when we're NOT responding to him, but he continues to just keep posting...creating so much junk in the threads we frequent.

Factor in the multiple threads which the mods have to clean up (thanks, BTW), and we've got a recurring issue that's only getting worse. Ill Jedi said he'd check if the IP's match. Don't know how that turned out, but it's clear these are the same people and they need to be banned from the source.

And going back to the "no responding" thing, yes, that follows. But it still doesn't change the fact that he trolls multiple threads now and makes new ones as well for obviously-trollish reasons. Not telling anyone how to do their job and like Sabres, I too think you guys do a great job. The main idea here is that it'd be good to put an IP ban into effect, if it's even possible. This guy needs it.

Last edited:

Since he's using proxy servers...there's no real way to ban him completely...unfortunately.

I love how he says he's not on all the time, yet he continued to troll this thread for a good three hours. He probably would've stayed the whole day if he wasn't banned.

Guys they are really annoying and I agree with you, but please lets get back on topic, because I would like to read about the Neca Predator here and I would like to discuss about this matter.

It's gonna be BIG! I was actually posing the small Classic (which, by comparison, isn't so great) and thought how cool it'd be to get the 1/4 into a pose like the SSC maquette. Eh, if I can live with swiveled thighs, it can be done.

i wish we could see some new pictures already.

THIS JUST IN, from NECA's twitter:

"Early factory deco, refining inner mouth color, freckling, length of necklaces, Many aspects to be checked over"

224168870.jpg

and my van der meme reaction:
tumblr_lefsw3JOBX1qf8yek.gif

looks great, finally a proto pic :slap. Bare in mind guys, the ones we recieve wont look this great. The closed mouth one is my fav version of the 3, but im getting the bio version too so i can decide which one will get the repaint.

That's no proto, that's the factory deco... and according to them, if anything, it will only get better as they tweak it.

Or so we hope. :pray:

hrk5ki.jpg

NECA_TOYS NECA
@
@Waxerbator thanks and it will only get better, this is the early stages of deco before everything is corrected and refined
NECA_TOYS NECA
@
@AngryCuban thanks, shot right in factory on conf table. For Bioshock fans those Daddies are LED samples we're prepping for Toy Fair :)
Has bio hoses.
NECA_TOYS NECA
@
@RAAM22 yes 4 of them and you can plug them in on the side of the backpack carefully

Last edited:
Back