NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know anyone who might know someone that makes a more true-to-movie City Hunter mask? (Kind of like Tylerdurdem's for Hot Toys, except for NECA's 1/4 version?)

I find NECA's stock mask to be, well, not as good as the rest of the figure. And it's a shame, as the mask is a big part of City Hunter (and P1) IMO.

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Love that artwork!

Give us a 1/4 Wolf already! :lecture
We'll get an 1/4 Scar before we get an 1/4 Wolf. And most likely an 1/4 Celtic and Chopper before wolf as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Does anyone know anyone who might know someone that makes a more true-to-movie City Hunter mask? (Kind of like Tylerdurdem's for Hot Toys, except for NECA's 1/4 version?)

I find NECA's stock mask to be, well, not as good as the rest of the figure. And it's a shame, as the mask is a big part of City Hunter (and P1) IMO.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-2-city-hunter-movie-accurate-bio-mask-3.html

^Alice has already invested a lot of time and I know a bunch of folks are on board with the future purchase, but as these things sometimes take a lot longer than originally thought (and these beauties are sometimes made by perfectionists, which I can totally appreciate) huge waits on updates...still waiting and hope not a dead thread, especially with how nice it was looking...

Also PRAYING Baloo does more P1 1/6th and TylerDurdem finishes 1/6 scar 2.0 :(

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-2-city-hunter-movie-accurate-bio-mask-3.html

^Alice has already invested a lot of time and I know a bunch of folks are on board with the future purchase, but as these things sometimes take a lot longer than originally thought (and these beauties are sometimes made by perfectionists, which I can totally appreciate) huge waits on updates...still waiting and hope not a dead thread, especially with how nice it was looking...

Also PRAYING Baloo does more P1 1/6th and TylerDurdem finishes 1/6 scar 2.0 :(

Thanks man. Yeah, I posted in that thread mid last year, and also PM'd "Alice", with no response or life sign. Anyone else who might've given it a crack, you think? It'd be a shame if they don't.

We'll get an 1/4 Scar before we get an 1/4 Wolf. And most likely an 1/4 Celtic and Chopper before wolf as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If we do get them all I will drink to that! Don't matter in which particular order. 7 inchers did up most to impress...

Any news on this bad boy? And please don't tell me BBTS is saying this and that - I've checked there (my PO is through them). Anyone with actual insight on what is going on and when he's out? Thanks in advance, either way.

Any news on this bad boy? And please don't tell me BBTS is saying this and that - I've checked there (my PO is through them). Anyone with actual insight on what is going on and when he's out? Thanks in advance, either way.

Next month starts shipping Febuary 8th.

Next month starts shipping Febuary 8th.

How deeply written in stone is it? I mean, weren't it supposed to land months ago? If this is it, oh man... Funny-Pic-Dump-1.jpg

Dano from Dano's Customs has been customizing the masks on City Hunter repaints he's done. I recall he was actually toying with the idea of developing a single mold to cast out multiple individual masks for new customers. Might be worth hitting him up to see where he's at with that.

Dano from Dano's Customs has been customizing the masks on City Hunter repaints he's done. I recall he was actually toying with the idea of developing a single mold to cast out multiple individual masks for new customers. Might be worth hitting him up to see where he's at with that.

Blade, my friend, thanks for the heads up. Matter of fact, I spoke to him just over a week ago about this. Seems like he's doing it at some point. Hopefully soon. I, and a few others here, are eagerly awaiting a mask worthy of the rest of the P2 sculpt.

But isn't it just the same figure with silly led lights that no one will end up using? :lol

Which I would hope has also fixed the visor gap issue and the mask seam of the previous release. Worth it for those who didn't get the first release. I did though and I'm not sure I can bring myself to buy another.

But if they release a City Hunter with LEDs I might get that as I skipped the first release....

Yeah I think the mask seam and visor gap corrections are the key improvements with the lights being the buzz worthy new addition. I sold my OG masked so looking forward to this release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back