NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8 not including the up coming release of Elder
and Red (which is dumb)

P1: Masked
P1: Closed-mouth
P1: Open-mouth
P1: Bug Mask (Gort)
P2: City Hunter Masked
P2: Warrior Predator (Ram)
P2: City Hunter Unmasked
P2: Guardian (Gort)

Thanks! I need to catch up!! :slap

The elder look very nice :clap

Thank you darkmoon, waiting your collection to be share here :hi5:

Repainted mask and armour 1/4 predator city hunter, because the original colour is too pale for me :

DSC06931_zps1959e832.jpg
DSC06923_zps64e54c13.jpg

Painted his back more 'brown'
DSC06917_zps22396f99.jpg

and you can hide the ball-joint by modified the string, so the "cover" position can pull down and hide the ball-joints.
Noted i follow its real position this "cover" in the movie. Also coloured the string in orange.
DSC06924_zpsdf17690a.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Looks better. Do you want repainting the rest of the skin and replace the netting ?

It was outstanding,if there was a possibility, to change the netting without disassembling the figure.

Yeah ekel that's what i'm talking about..
Now your figures look better :clap

But i think you should change the bodynett also,
You can use woman stocking to replace that

Any news of the Elder ?
In the two months they can revist the cheap netting and the false loincloath/genital protection.

A accurate loincloath and a better netting coast not many. 110 Dollar is not realistic.
Look at the price that some here payed for there costom nettings.
They are a few dollars or cents.

By the way, Neca raised the prices(compared to P1) and nothing is better.

And the Elder is very cheap for Neca.
They have a P1 body, parts from P2, they must only make a few inprovements.

A accurate loincloath and a better netting coast not many. 110 Dollar is not realistic.
Look at the price that some here payed for there costom nettings.
They are a few dollars or cents.

By the way, Neca raised the prices(compared to P1) and nothing is better.

And the Elder is very cheap for Neca.
They have a P1 body, parts from P2, they must only make a few inprovements.

UMMMMM my point was cry, cry, and cry about this and that and if they do correct it you will cry about something else.

I have the Warrior & City Preds on the way, can't wait for them to arrive, they look excellent from all the pics I've seen. I'd also like to get the open & closed mouthed ones too! I did have the HT Berserker but I think I prefer them in this scale.

Last edited:
UMMMMM my point was cry, cry, and cry about this and that and if they do correct it you will cry about something else.

Your point is not very objectively. Nobody cry about something. That was only objectively critic on the sculpting errors. And the sculpt has errors, that is a fact. Some here are interested on a full accurate version of the Elder.

I'm returning my guardian and the other guy... the 1/4 masked p2 is enough for me.... finding them too short lately!

lol i came back here thinking Id see something new, but I still see people complaining about the same old stuff. :dunno

Get used to it. All the Rider does is complain. I don't think i have seen one positive comment from this guy.

There's no stopping what can't be stopped.

It's not just here, I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys. Just about every board I've ever frequented has been an everlasting hate/pissing and moaning parade.

I'm just thrilled there are still companies out there, especially NECA, making such swanko figures from my favorite movies that I can actually afford.

Back