NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

I'm sure NECA's probably just sourcing premade netting material that's close enough in scale. We're lucky to get this guy at 18" scale, but there will be concessions to keep the price down and to put more effort into other details. To have a better paint job I'll leave with cheaping out on the netting.

Surely plastic netting isn't something that will have to be a concession. They make the diamond pattern stuff that needs to go on the figure. Shouldn't be a problem or a cost concern. Otherwise, he'll look like a bag of onions at walmart.

How is he boing a stupid idiot fanboy? I have to agree, I like the one on the bottom more.

Because he's that same person that creates a new name every week to _____ about how all other scales are "gay" and NECA is the greatest company of all time because they make bigger toys.

It's annoying.

i just learned from our local suppliers that 1/4 pred is exclusive to the US only. that means on behalf of all the collectors here in asia who have pre-ordered this(yours truly included) i have only this to say to you neca... F.U.

F.U. indeed.

WTH does any Jason product have to do with anything in this thread? Until Neca can top a Sideshow Predator piece, there is no comparison to be made. Btw- the new Jason pf will put those Neca figures to shame :nana:

Sure :rotfl
Sideshow is just lucky that Neca didnt produce Jason form part 3 in 18" scale :lecture:rotfl

Originally Posted by CelticP
BEHOLD! Stupid annoying idiot fanboy!
Dant talk too much about yourself:monkey1
You only want to provoke and make NECA bad in this thread stupid annoying idiot HT fanboy!

Just wait. Sooner or later you'll see why CelticP posted that.

I know this guy is a dupe account, it's pretty obvious, and it's matter of hour when he'll get banned probably.
I just meant that CelticP is trolling this thread for a while now (doing the same thing as this guy, but other way around), posting fair bit of offtopic and now insulting as well, and he's doing that all the time, all over the boards, so I'm just pointing out, that his thousands posts make this place way more unpleasant, then few dozen posts this guy will manage to post before banning.

i just learned from our local suppliers that 1/4 pred is exclusive to the US only. that means on behalf of all the collectors here in asia who have pre-ordered this(yours truly included) i have only this to say to you neca... F.U.

F.U. indeed.

Are you serious? I haven't heard anything about it being US exclusive. Not from their tweeter, not from anywhere else. I hope I don't lol

F.U. indeed.

This fact seems to me inconceivable :cuckoo:

I think it's a silly little thing to be fighting over who's better, HT or NECA. When in fact they both are. NECA produces great products which though limited in their appeal due to various reasons still make for great purchases for price. While HT offers higher quality products for price that suits them, although you must admit sometimes they are over priced when they lack in materials. I think it's very biased to say that NECA does a poorer job on their products sculpt or paint-wise, when in reality their products have been made exceptionally well, just look at the T2 figs. It would be nice to give credit when it's due and not to try and justify HT solely because their default reputation is for making great figures.

I know this guy is a dupe account, it's pretty obvious, and it's matter of hour when he'll get banned probably.
I just meant that CelticP is trolling this thread for a while now (doing the same thing as this guy, but other way around), posting fair bit of offtopic and now insulting as well, and he's doing that all the time, all over the boards, so I'm just pointing out, that his thousands posts make this place way more unpleasant, then few dozen posts this guy will manage to post before banning.

This post is unpleasent to me. REPORTED REPORTED RAHAR RHAR!

F.U. indeed.

I, too, find that hard to believe. Then again, what was the ES again? 1500 of each version or something? Ah, well. Either way, I still don't think NECA would shirk off the rest of the world, especially when this is one of the biggest releases of the year (assuming it turns out nicely).

If this is indeed the case, those outside of the US will have to buy off feeBay or a boardie. And I can bet someone in China will get ahold of them before any of us do, just like with the regular series runs.

Will the heads on the unmasked figures have those horrible seam lines where the mandibles have been changed or will the head be one piece?

I know there current Predator figures by NECA have been better than the Wolf Predator head seam but on a 19" figure the seams would be more noticeable.

I think that NECA will produce more pieces if there is high demand. Would be foolish not to exploit the opportunity...

IDK about that. I believe they are STRICTLY LIMITED to 5,000 pieces.
.25-Pred-Action-Figure_2.jpg

I believe Tankman will be able to shine more light on this topic.

I don't know whether to pre-order these from Forbiddenplanet.com or wait and see if the UK gets them in stores here.

FB has a release date of late May. Do they usually get their stock in first?

I think that's a pretty good run... 5,000 of each, so 15,000 in total... fewer pieces means potentially better quality control in both assembly and paint

Makes me wonder what a standard run of their 18" figures is.

Back