NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still PLaying around with poses lol! i ____ing love this figure!

FILE0188.jpg

FILE0195.jpg

Still not here in Phila PA Toys R Us. I did find something unexpected from Neca though... 7" Iggy Pop and two different 7" Scarface figures.

Jay

Man, Pitu, I was wondering if you were going to get this giant Predator (I doubted you'd be able to turn it down :D ), but DAMN! Awesome energy as usual! I am so giving my Predator more picture love this weekend. Hopefully I'll also get my reptile log lacquered since I didn't work on the diorama at all last week.

Pitu! Your video made me order the masked version. Great review my friend.

Missed the delivery of my Masked Predator from FB UK. He is now in a Post Office about 20 min walk away. My dam legs are killing me sooo bad, I just cant do it. :gah:

Really wish I could drive :pfft: .

I got my set of 3 NECA 1/4 Predator today from BBTS. I waited so long but it is worth...

Those predators are very details and high accuracy. They are worth to buy.....

Man, Pitu, I was wondering if you were going to get this giant Predator (I doubted you'd be able to turn it down :D ), but DAMN! Awesome energy as usual! I am so giving my Predator more picture love this weekend. Hopefully I'll also get my reptile log lacquered since I didn't work on the diorama at all last week.

hhahahaha impossible to turn down such a cheap masterpiece! freaking awesome!!!

I was checking my order on for Forbidden Planet.com and i hit the cancel button!!!! Had to phone up and get them to change it it still says processing has done for a couple of days now .

Hope i got one ordered the masked version

Pitu! Your video made me order the masked version. Great review my friend.

Awesome Lars! lol just saw your comments on youtube im surprised you are here but awesome!! welcome to the freaks!!! and glad you got one of these guys! which one did you get?

I was checking my order on for Forbidden Planet.com and i hit the cancel button!!!! Had to phone up and get them to change it it still says processing has done for a couple of days now .

Hope i got one ordered the masked version

i'm not sure what FB are doing regarding the masked predator, i think a few peoples orders may be showing as processing, wish they'd hurry up and dispatch it

i'm not sure what FB are doing regarding the masked predator, i think a few peoples orders may be showing as processing, wish they'd hurry up and dispatch it
!

I second that!! i forgot to ask when i was on the phone when they where due to ship them.

Track wise with forbidden i've been let down in the past when i ordered a Dx Batman there order wasn't full filled and i had my order cancelled:horror really hope this doesnt happern again.

!

I second that!! i forgot to ask when i was on the phone when they where due to ship them.

Track wise with forbidden i've been let down in the past when i ordered a Dx Batman there order wasn't full filled and i had my order cancelled:horror really hope this doesnt happern again.

I'm hoping they don't cancel the orders, be a couple of angry customers if they do, im thinking i might email them this weekend to find out whats happening, i haven't had any problems with FB before that i can remember, fingers crossed that doesnt change

I'm hoping they don't cancel the orders, be a couple of angry customers if they do, im thinking i might email them this weekend to find out whats happening, i haven't had any problems with FB before that i can remember, fingers crossed that doesnt change

I ordered the Masked Pred from FP & he got sent yesterday, so hopefully your ones should be sent out any day now :)

Back