NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt my open mouth Predator deserved some goose love today so I decided to take him back to his natural habitat.

Can you see him?
Out14.jpg

There he is!
Out15.jpg

Out17.jpg
Out12.jpg

Out18.jpg
Out110.jpg

Out19.jpg

Out16.jpg
Out13.jpg

Out1.jpg

Don't know how I missed these yesterday but, great shots Goose ! Looks awesome.

My TRU order is the same as it's always been. However, one person on here had his order cancelled a while back. I think they might have cancelled the ones they couldn't fill.

hmmm..........it would be nice for them to actually tell me if they cancelled it :slap. I still find it weird that it's not even on their site anymore. I deleted my confirmation email awhile back, so It would be kind of hard to contact them without a order #, so I could double check. I don't want any suprise charges on my account.

hmmm..........it would be nice for them to actually tell me if they cancelled it :slap. I still find it weird that it's not even on their site anymore. I deleted my confirmation email awhile back, so It would be kind of hard to contact them without a order #, so I could double check. I don't want any suprise charges on my account.

I emailed TRU asking why they're stocking their shelves with this figure, but not filling the on-line orders of the people who have already paid for the damn thing. They gave me some crap about they have a ship date of June 3rd on the things, so they're not expecting the compliment for on-line orders until around that time. Kinda ignorant they're cancelling orders of already purchased pieces to put them on their shelves, I'd say.

I'd cancel my order myself, but what's to guarantee I'd get the fig for that price elsewhere now? If they cancel my order I'll go postal on those idiots! I know for sure I'll never PO from them again.

I had to repaint my bio after sanding the seam down, adding lenses and fixing the gap on the masked version. I added pictures to the custom/mod thread if anyone cares to look and give me their thoughts

I had to repaint my bio after sanding the seam down, adding lenses and fixing the gap on the masked version. I added pictures to the custom/mod thread if anyone cares to look and give me their thoughts

You did a great job and the eyes look great and all the weathering. Check out the gun handle though. China has been putting it in the box backwards. For the guys that have the 7 inch it's on the right way. Look at it and make sure your big brother has the gun handle on the right way. It will move around better and look better too. Anyway killer job on the mask.

Check out the gun handle though. China has been putting it in the box backwards. For the guys that have the 7 inch it's on the right way. Look at it and make sure your big brother has the gun handle on the right way. It will move around better and look better too. Anyway killer job on the mask.
Do you mean the large hose goes on the inside closest to his head?

Walked into the Dayton Mall TRU (Ohio buyers take note)and scored the Bio domed version. $69.99. They still have a Open and Closed Mandible version. I dont have the moolah to buy them up or I would have bought the open mouthed version as well. But hit the brick and mortar TRU's people, because they are there. Looks like one each per case of the three figures.

You should have slapped him. Or went up and said "How much? Only $175? I'll take two. No, wait, I'll take them all. What a great deal, thanks. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :lol

I just got back from the Spooky Empire Horror Convention in Orlando and some guy had the 3 different Predator versions for sale.

$175.00 each... :cuckoo:

Needless to say they were still on his rack when I left.

I went there in 2008 and EVERYTHING was marked up by 40-50%
these convention dealers either give u awesome deals or try to rip u off like hell

also they will have it marked way up and then on the last day they will sell it to u "marked down" and u think "oh it's half off" and fall for it and they are still just selling it at regular retail price

damn crooks!

I just got back from the Spooky Empire Horror Convention in Orlando and some guy had the 3 different Predator versions for sale.

$175.00 each... :cuckoo:

Needless to say they were still on his rack when I left.

damn, i didnt know that was this weekend. I would have liked to have gone to that. Either way everything is always marked up at conventions. I try to never buy anything at conventions unless its the last day and I know its an actual sale not just a mark down from there actual marked up price. 175 each...thats crazy.

My order status has changed to PROCESSING instead of PREORDER we could get these next week dude! :hi5:

yeah, quite possible, a bit ironic, my preorder on play.com has been delayed until 10th june, so figured i'd just order the other 2 predators from forbidden planet as they weren't due out until the end of next month, now they me be in stock a month early, wondering if my play.com will be released on time, why can't other preorders come out a month early lol

Back