NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. The visor gap was one thing, and I could live with that. Add this mould line and it's just too much for me.

Hey A. if you were going to send the pred to SilentSurfer for a repaint, I'm sure he could fix the seam issue for you too.

Just a suggestion bro. :1-1:

I will probably still buy it, but first I have to see it in person. Anyway there is something comes to my mind right now. What if Neca later will give us an improved version. Fixed netting, fixed visor and maybe with a better articulation points. Neca has a history at recycling. I really don't want new versions of this figure because many of us who already bought these version will be...well you know what I am talking about.

Yeah, I hear ya. I can't predict the future any better than you. I'm toying with buying one of the unmasked versions from CSC. I wasn't paying for all 3 and having to deal with ebaying that masked version. Something I'll have to chew on I guess. If anything, I would expect them to do P2 or an elder next, if at all. I guess anything's possible. But, the new factory they claim to be using, lost some points in my book. This would have been a far easier and (pardon the pun) seamless fix to have dealt with there than for me to try and match paint etc.

I'm disappointed, I wasn't looking for reasons to cancel. I wanted the masked one most myself. But, the unmasked seem to have been done better. So, I may get my fix on a closed mouth figure at some point.

Hey A. if you were going to send the pred to SilentSurfer for a repaint, I'm sure he could fix the seam issue for you too.

Just a suggestion bro. :1-1:

You know, he probably would do a bang-up job on it. Too late for now though, since I already canceled it. I'll keep it in mind down the road though. :)

Pros- sculpt, size (good, could of been alittle bigger), apperance, semi-paint, TRANSLUSENT, nice box, extra palm, removable back pack, articulation ( good, could of been better).
Cons- Too much Translusent(appears to be shiny plastic), paint ( could of been better or like Tankman's false advertising custom made one where he is indoors. That looked fantastic. Netting. Self destruct device can't destruct. Mask gap, mask sceme. No LED. Wire missing from medical kit. (unless Its just Mista clean). Damage marks could of shown more. Dots all over and in the hands could of been more. No blue dots on wrist to show cloak. No yellow dots. From what Iv'e seen, the posability could use some work. Dreds sounds like hard plastic when you move them. Overall detailing could of improved like Kyles photos AGAIN. (I will excuse the fact on not real metal blades and no removable medical kit, and anything involving sounds and electronics)

Yeah, I hear ya. I can't predict the future any better than you. I'm toying with buying one of the unmasked versions from CSC. I wasn't paying for all 3 and having to deal with ebaying that masked version. Something I'll have to chew on I guess. If anything, I would expect them to do P2 or an elder next, if at all. I guess anything's possible. But, the new factory they claim to be using, lost some points in my book. This would have been a far easier and (pardon the pun) seamless fix to have dealt with there than for me to try and match paint etc.

I'm disappointed, I wasn't looking for reasons to cancel. I wanted the masked one most myself. But, the unmasked seem to have been done better. So, I may get my fix on a closed mouth figure at some point.

I agree. I am disappointed too a little, but it still looks great and I really want the masked version. I just hope it won't be that noticeable in person.

I will ofcourse still by it because its awsome. And I love Any Time Predator, he is the ____. What he does is not nice, but he wasn't meant to be. And I love that.

Me and Fortnox think the same and say the same things but unlike him I will get this, at the same time I feel gulty becuase they thing its a easy cash in and they will keep doing it untill their is no more deposits. At the same time I will feel like I missed out. But I will get it because of one reason only, Any Time.

What exactly are you proofreading?

I agree. I am disappointed too a little, but it still looks great and I really want the masked version. I just hope it won't be that noticeable in person.

I hope so too. It looks like their black weathering got down into it, so I expect it will be pretty noticeable. Best bet would be that it's not as wide when you get it. If that's the case, it may not be too bad unless you're holding it. And, even at that point, these things are relative to the person holding it.

I hope you like it though.

I hope so too. It looks like their black weathering got down into it, so I expect it will be pretty noticeable. Best bet would be that it's not as wide when you get it. If that's the case, it may not be too bad unless you're holding it. And, even at that point, these things are relative to the person holding it.

I hope you like it though.

Yeah me too.We will see and also I would like to see a better quality photos of this predator.

Yes the figure is great, but nothing special or amazing.

Yes i like it

yes i will buy it

yes i will feel gulty

yes i will feel missed out

nothing is ever perfetion. When it is possible and neca had it going.

This summerizes my last 60 posts on here.

Pros- sculpt, size (good, could of been alittle bigger), apperance, semi-paint, TRANSLUSENT, nice box, extra palm, removable back pack, articulation ( good, could of been better).
Cons- Too much Translusent(appears to be shiny plastic), paint ( could of been better or like Tankman's false advertising custom made one where he is indoors. That looked fantastic. Netting. Self destruct device can't destruct. Mask gap, mask sceme. No LED. Wire missing from medical kit. (unless Its just Mista clean). Damage marks could of shown more. Dots all over and in the hands could of been more. No blue dots on wrist to show cloak. No yellow dots. From what Iv'e seen, the posability could use some work. Dreds sounds like hard plastic when you move them. Overall detailing could of improved like Kyles photos AGAIN. (I will excuse the fact on not real metal blades and no removable medical kit, and anything involving sounds and electronics)

Pros:
-Sculpt
-Size (good, could of been alittle bigger)
-Apperance you mean appearance?
-Semi-paint
-TRANSLUSENT Again, do you mean translucent?
-Nice box
-Extra palm
-Removable back pack
-Articulation ( good, could of been better)
Cons:
-Too much Translusent(appears to be shiny plastic) Spell check is your friend, or just proof reading your posts.
-Paint (could of been better or like Tankman's false advertising custom made one where he is indoors. That looked fantastic.)
-Netting
-Self destruct device can't destruct. I spent $253 on three of them, I do not think I want them to blow up on me.
-Mask gap
-Mask sceme. What is a "sceme?" Perhaps you meant "seam."
-No LED
-Wire missing from medical kit. (unless Its just Mista clean). I'm sorry, what?
-Damage marks could of shown more
-Dots all over and in the hands could of been more.
-No blue dots on wrist to show cloak.
-No yellow dots.
-From what Iv'e seen, the posability could use some work.
-Dreds sounds like hard plastic when you move them. Overall detailing could of improved like Kyles photos AGAIN. (I will excuse the fact on not real metal blades and no removable medical kit, and anything involving sounds and electronics) The last sentence has some moments where I am like "What...?"

Overall, I do not think you proof read your posts one bit, also, I added some commentary to your list of pros and cons. I also made it easier to read so people can view your thoughts and opinions.

One last thing, why are a few things in your pros and cons list? That seam contradictory.

I was intrigued by his thoughts to be honest and ____, he has a right to converse here. I value his opinions, to me it hasn't gotten out of hand yet, but then again I haven't been following the entire thread.

I was intrigued by his thoughts to be honest and ____, he has a right to converse here. I value his opinions, to me it hasn't gotten out of hand yet, but then again I haven't been following the entire thread.

Nah, the guy's been throwing the book at the figure, but nothing he's said has been mean. Honestly, I agree with most of what he's pointed out, but I don't know if much of it is anything I would have cared about past the thought (translucent paint issues? :dunno). Everyone has to weigh the pics and facts for themselves I guess.

Back