NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another comparison. Neca skulls in the necklace are identical to those seen in the film.

dos8at.jpg

To me the NECA netting looks soo much closer to the movie netting it isn't even a question. The HT netting is nice, and it is an awesome figure no doubt, but as far as the netting, the NECA is closer to the movie netting if by nothing else the spacing or amount of lines criss crossing the figure. Either way, I'm freaking lovin either one. Please hurry and get my Predator to me NECA...:impatient:

Based on the pics we've seen, HT netting is more accurate. There is no "I think this looks better".

NECA has weird pentagon/whatever shaped netting, HT has squares. NECA's could be smaller, and HT's could be larger, but the thing people are going to notice the most is the shape of the netting...which is way off on NECA's.

HT wins this.

Based on the pics we've seen, HT netting is more accurate. There is no "I think this looks better".

NECA has weird pentagon/whatever shaped netting, HT has squares. NECA's could be smaller, and HT's could be larger, but the thing people are going to notice the most is the shape of the netting...which is way off on NECA's.

HT wins this.

No.
The netting in Neca is hexagonal when it is not ironed. If it is stretched... the texture is square.

IMO
Sculpture (armor, details): Neca wins
Proportions of the body: Neca wins
Paint Job: both win
Netting: both lose
Laying: HT wins
Accessories HT wins
Value for money: Neca wins

Both are close enough on the netting. I won't take issue if the Predators right nipple is inside square 34 of the netting on the figure when in the film it was inside square 41.

And honestly...not that many people are going to notice the shape of the netting.

A FEW die hard fans...that's it.

The netting is a non-issue.

And honestly...not that many people are going to notice the shape of the netting.

A FEW die hard fans...that's it.

The netting is a non-issue.
Out of all the problems with the netting, this one will be the most noticeable.

I agree though, it's not a problem. ...err, you know what I mean :lol

Also some people are die hard fans but easy on the designs and collectables.Im one of those, i like all the designs....

Im sure for the price of these we will be happy with the end result. i dont think we can complain too much about a 19 inch pred that that price.come on guys!!

Back