NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder when these will finally be in our greedy hands. i hope BBTS gets them sooner than they get most NECA stuff.

I just wondered... do you think it'll actually be cheaper to order all three from TRU with their free shipping than to keep a preorder with BBTS?

i'll be glad if they look as good as this.

attachment.php

This should have been the NECA 2-pack :lol

10 at BBTS for UPS Ground at least thats for me... I think its different depending on how far away you are...

Isn't that $10 just an estimate until they come in and BBTS has the actual box size? The box for all 3 will be HUGE.

I am wondering the same..

Should I cancel with BBTS and do TRU? Free shipping... hmm. I think I might. I have all 3 on order.

Ill will still most likely do the selling of 2 headless preds... lol

Btw.. the masked bio version. What is wrong with it? A big middle gap? It might just be the angle of the photo?

Was this issue fixed?

I am wondering the same..

Should I cancel with BBTS and do TRU? Free shipping... hmm. I think I might. I have all 3 on order.

Ill will still most likely do the selling of 2 headless preds... lol

Btw.. the masked bio version. What is wrong with it? A big middle gap? It might just be the angle of the photo?

Was this issue fixed?
Before you cancel, you should double check and be sure that BBTS doesn't charge a cancellation fee.

I think there are going to be a lot of headless 1/4 Predators, honestly, as long as the three heads on the figure are swappable.

The visor on the biomask is too tall. It should be narrower.

BBTS had no cancellation fee at the time they took preorders. That might have changed since then.

TRU is $10 more for all three and they charge tax, but I could see these easily costing $50 to ship all three.

I think there are going to be a lot of headless 1/4 Predators, honestly, as long as the three heads on the figure are swappable.

The visor on the biomask is too tall. It should be narrower.

I plan to display all three to start with but as time goes on and I need more space I may have to just have the one body and swap the heads as I feel. It's a shame on the other two bodies though:1-1:

Although it's not a deal breaker, a yes or no on the fixed visor issue would be most welcomed.

This is how it looks the last time we saw it:

p1dokladnamaska1.jpg

It should look closer in size to this:

blade-4-wesley-snipes.jpg

Instead, it looks closer to this:

razor.jpg

BBTS never has a cancelation fee, they only do it now on certain things because SS was adding the NRD on there products. All other stuff there isnt a cancelation fee, thats what makes them so awesome to order from.

BBTS never has a cancelation fee, they only do it now on certain things because SS was adding the NRD on there products. All other stuff there isnt a cancelation fee, thats what makes them so awesome to order from.
Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the feedback.

That Bio on the 1/4 Neca doesn't look too bad...

Sure it could be a little more movie accurate but it really doesn't bother me much.

Still thinking about TRU vs. BBTS. Is shipping usually a lot through BBTS? I never ordered with them.

All I know is Ive had 2 sometimes 3 Hot Toys ship form BBTS all at once and all I ever paid for UPS Ground was 10... I think your getting hit with the weight and not the size more then anything else though... Hot Toys are pretty light...

Back