NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Here's a pic of the Gort mask on the P1 costume, before they changed it to what we all know as the P1 mask.

sw007.jpg

Then Neca should first do everything you saw in the movies.

I disagree, I want a P1 with Guardian bio helmet, and since it is an exclusive you know people will want it and you know it has demand, more demand probably than an accessory pack. You don't and that is alright, don;t complain about it, it wont change the fact that NECA is still making it the exclusive which comes with a hand meant for holding the skull and a skull accessory, you can use it with your other Predator 1 style figures.

It's all about maximizing use of parts. NECA made a T2:3D figure just because it was more money to make off existing parts. You can't read into some things being made and some not as being specifically based on fandom and movie representation. There is fandom, but there is also balance of cost and maximizing use of work. That's why we're getting Elder and all the P1s and Predators Classics and original P1s, all those figures have a number of common parts where they can reuse the molds over and over. NECA will represent the films thoroughly, but mostly where it suits them financially.

As for the original P1 helmet, I'm glad for the change, it's a neat bio, but the film look is just too classic, can't imagine seeing a more detailed bio in the movie.

It's an exclusive which both you and I won't get our hands on, so why worry:dunno:wink1:

There were also plenty of other great exclusive pieces.

To me it is important first to have things from the movies.
And do not have to wait years.

There were also plenty of other great exclusive pieces.

To me it is important first to have things from the movies.
And do not have to wait years.
They ARE doing the Lost Predators.. you don't have to wait "years".
The Gort bio on p1 is somthing that I and many other fans would like.

Do exclusives have a wide release too?

The san diego comic con neca exclusives are usually available on the secondary market for about $30, and they're very easy to find.

It's an exclusive that I'm betting most of us will own due to it's coolness and the fact that it will be cheap and very available!

@Lar'ja Thwei

Surely it can take years.
When will all the Lost Predator?
2012?

I hope the Lost Predator are Movie-acurate like P1 and P2.
I would like to see all the skulls and the wall.

@Lar'ja Thwei

Surely it can take years.
When will all the Lost Predator?
2012?

I hope the Lost Predator are Movie-acurate like P1 and P2.
I would like to see all the skulls and the wall.

They are all in production right now....

Back