Neca 1/4 Scale Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have either of the Batman Returns Penguins, you can get the fish accessory to use for Gollum.
e2b96b3778770892b01019445e7b9542.jpg

Won Bilbo in an eBay auction for super cheap; like $10. Unfortunately the seller is shipping it through the global shipping program so the shipping cost was like triple that lol. Still the cheapest I was able to find it for online.

I'm excited to finally have middle earth related collectibles in the collection. Now I'll have all the ones NECA has done save for Gollum. Not sure if I should hunt him down though considering I already have Smeagol (which I got for a quarter of the price Gollum's going for too).

Re: Neca 1/4 Scale Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit Collectibles

Got Aragorn holding the bow. You can't get a full on shooting pose like Legolas but it's almost like he is getting ready to pull it back fully.
a15c4e23c72b1bdb01bda17dbdd7cb5c.jpg

Also according to the tracking, my Bilbo has been delayed in shipping. [emoji35] It's already taking twice as long going through the stupid global shipping program. Really hoping that once it gets to the GCP centre they'll send it my way real quick.

Shadow, Rupert "Valerobots" Valero has a Gollum for $40, if you're still after one:

Sales and trades by ValeroBots, on Flickr​
Oh thanks! I assume that's USD? I'm pretty content with my Smeagol but thanks for pointing it out to me.

Also once again thanks for getting me those Hot Toys Strange shield dimensions. If you want to see what that ended up resulting in, you should check out the Neca 1/4 Marvel Thread! :)

Oh thanks! I assume that's USD? I'm pretty content with my Smeagol but thanks for pointing it out to me.

Fair enough! And yeah, he's in the States, so it's USD for future reference, if you change your mind.

Also once again thanks for getting me those Hot Toys Strange shield dimensions. If you want to see what that ended up resulting in, you should check out the Neca 1/4 Marvel Thread! :)

Dude, that turned out amazing! You should post the pics here, too, I bet people would like to see how it came together.

Re: Neca 1/4 Scale Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit Collectibles

Fair enough! And yeah, he's in the States, so it's USD for future reference, if you change your mind.

Dude, that turned out amazing! You should post the pics here, too, I bet people would like to see how it came together.
I'd have to factor in a higher shipping cost too then. I was so spoiled by getting Smeagol for $20 CAD. Spending at least triple that for Gollum, essentially the same figure, is a lot tougher now haha. Still I really appreciate you looking out for a fellow collector! [emoji109]

Bilbo is now directly on his way to me and I will most likely have him in a week or so. Once I get him I'll be doing this tradition I started a year ago where every 6 months I'll set up my entire collection on our ping pong table and get one large group picture. Then I can show off Strange in this thread without being too unrelated as LOTR figures will also be present. [emoji16]

For reference this was January 2017:
e391043b3c41610deea519e77f661ce4.jpg

And this was July 2017:
eeda831ecc4c612bd5b06b26a8b5bb1c.jpg

Wow, what a collection! I've never seen so many quarter-scale figures in one photo.

All I've owned from your shots is Penguin. Besides him, I've owned Reeve Supes, three of the Turtles, and Lone Ranger and Tonto, but I don't own any 1/4 figures at the moment.

That Hulk is amazing!

Wow, what a collection! I've never seen so many quarter-scale figures in one photo.

All I've owned from your shots is Penguin. Besides him, I've owned Reeve Supes, three of the Turtles, and Lone Ranger and Tonto, but I don't own any 1/4 figures at the moment.

That Hulk is amazing!

Reeve Superman is one I feel like my collection is really missing, as I have all the other DC figures save for repaints/variants and him. I don't love that classic Superman enough to justify the prices he goes for now though.

The turtles are incredible and The Lone Ranger figures are also quite nice, though I don't care for those properties so I never bothered hunting them down. [emoji14]

You sold off Bilbo and Gollum?

Got Bilbo in today! A fantastic little figure. I like him more than I thought I would; he is even better with Gollum too!
fd4fef21f02cec28a6064e338ce40d00.jpg
10a536ec2236cede1ed6ef82802842c7.jpg
9159836e65e43404f77b57c1a49cf5cd.jpg

Back