Neca 1/4 scale HALO announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How interesting. McFarlane's # 1 competitor now has a piece of McFarlane's best licenses.... Will be curious to see how these look.

I'm excited for this. I think they can do a great job with Master Chief. I'm sure it would be comparable to the 1/4 Iron Man they released. It says they'll begin releasing products in April 2014. That's probably all the smaller stuff. They probably won't expect to ship a 1/4 Figure until sometime in August. It will eventually get delayed until November.

Re: Neca 1/4 halo master chief!!!

It's just armor, so I have faith since gypsy

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Randy said they'd have a preview of him at ToyFair. I imagine it'll be the Halo 4 chief, yes? I'm very excited for more 1/4 armor. McFarlane's Halo 3 Chief was pretty awesome and I have no doubt NECA will knock this out of the park.

NECAs 18 inch line has been impressive lately specially with Non Human figures. I POed this blind at BBTS.

Randy said they'd have a preview of him at ToyFair. I imagine it'll be the Halo 4 chief, yes? I'm very excited for more 1/4 armor. McFarlane's Halo 3 Chief was pretty awesome and I have no doubt NECA will knock this out of the park.

Can't wait to see the pics! Only a week to go! :panic:

Yea I'm excited about it. Going to update the thread with pictures when they pop up.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

DSCN73821.JPG

DSCN7381.JPG

DSCN7380.JPG

DSCN73791.JPG

DSCN73771.JPG

DSCN73751.JPG

DSCN73741.JPG

:rock

Back