Neca 1/4 scale HALO announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instabuy.

Now all we need are replicas for the assault rifle, battle rifle, pistol, plasma weapons, missile launcher, Spartan laser... Give me everything. I own all the Portal guns, Gravity gun, and Skyhook. They're pretty decent if a little toylike. I'll take it though.

10565032_479330338869706_5589452286795439661_n.jpg

Looking sweet as! :yess:

Anyone have inside info about this guy? It's running behind the original release schedule.. do we have any new dates? I have not been able to find anything online.

Anyone have inside info about this guy? It's running behind the original release schedule.. do we have any new dates? I have not been able to find anything online.

Me neither, only found a few retailers that have promo Halo logo pics up, havent heard a peep about it in a while.

Yeah and all of the retailers have old dates so it appears that Neca has not provided them with the new release schedule either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone pulled the trigger on this guy? I have seen a few videos on YouTube. I'm waiting for some pictures and impressions to show up here. It looks good from what I have seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back