NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an entirely new sculpt than the previous Penguin, no? Other than the coat it's all plastic I thought.

Well yeah.... They prob just want get him out first I suppose. I don't mind... Hopefully Catwoman is released by Christmas though.

Back from vacation tomorrow...Will have pics of finished prototype soon!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Lost the damn cigar so I ended up making a new one.
191c0e12e033236c7852706284d9174c.jpg

Think I did alright, though it's quite simple. Just used a toothpick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the parts that go into the semi closed umbrella. Should have a finished product soon and ready for sale!

05cbdc5300caaf0f24ed856d4a94e9c6.jpg

That looks awesome. Exactly what I had in mind way back when I suggested NECA do a plastic closed umbrella with attachment weapons. Very cool, right up there with that cool Returns glider I should have tossed my hat in for.

Good work.

That looks awesome. Exactly what I had in mind way back when I suggested NECA do a plastic closed umbrella with attachment weapons. Very cool, right up there with that cool Returns glider I should have tossed my hat in for.

Good work.

Thanks a lot! The glider was fun but that was a tough project:rotfl. I feel really great about going the extra step and designing it to accommodate a real, cloth canopy. My very first prototype looked AWESOME, I though, but I made some changes to the internal support structure, which is what is shown above, that I think will accommodate the cloth even better and allow it to drape just a bit more naturally. I am hoping to get the umbrella put together tonight to show off and to make available for sale!

Thanks a lot! The glider was fun but that was a tough project:rotfl. I feel really great about going the extra step and designing it to accommodate a real, cloth canopy. My very first prototype looked AWESOME, I though, but I made some changes to the internal support structure, which is what is shown above, that I think will accommodate the cloth even better and allow it to drape just a bit more naturally. I am hoping to get the umbrella put together tonight to show off and to make available for sale!

Sweet!

Perfect man will contact you around the 5th or so.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great job DoggieDoc!
Thanks!

Just popping in to let everyone know I have umbrella parts arriving this week. I currently have three umbrellas available from the first run. Will be happy to do a second run if I run out. Thanks!

30d1dd27c844d9a87b3bd0bf6ac4cb25.jpg

Back