Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys how serious or protruding is the skirt issue? Possible to pose the legs such that the lines are smooth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a new cape from Jaxon yesterday. I'm away until the 27th but I'll post pics when I have it attached. From his pics it looks like it will be a nice step up from the stock cape.

Where are his pics? Missed that.

His cape was originally made for the Enterbay figure. There are some pictures in that thread. I went for the long version.

His cape was originally made for the Enterbay figure. There are some pictures in that thread. I went for the long version.

Keep in mind the NECA Begins Batman is about 2 inches too tall... Not the same Size as the Enterbay

Keep in mind the NECA Begins Batman is about 2 inches too tall... Not the same Size as the Enterbay

Well hopefully it's a good fit. There's plenty of length to it so that shouldn't be an issue, fingers crossed the distance around the neck to the points where it attaches are similar.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting him to stand properly.. like a lot of trouble. Anybody else having this issue?

I'm having a lot of trouble getting him to stand properly.. like a lot of trouble. Anybody else having this issue?

I've had a hard time getting him to stand as well. Took about 4 shelf dives already. I have paint chipped on the back of the cowel. I have him with a hot toys Groot base with the clamp to his leg and so far so good

Bats 1.jpg

Bats 2.jpg

the only stand i have at the moment is the enterbay joker so that's what he is using too. Mine took a shelf dive about 15 min ago.. other then the poor standing this figure is amazing though. just wish we could move his feet more so i could plant him down better..

Mine hasn't taken a dive yet, but I've added a London Bears 005 stand which is a nice hefty metal base and grips at the waist. I've got the same base on all of my 1/4 scale figures, they're easy enough to get direct from Lindon here in the UK and cheaper than any alternatives I've found.

Dan

Here in the UK the Kaiser 3075 in boxes of 12 work out more than the Lindon Bears 005 from an auction site, and about twice as much from a big A store. Would love find a source of these at around £5 each as the Lindon ones in bulk work out about £5.50. The Lindon ones are white so I may give them a coat of black paint and matt clear coat.

7cb197089f8b903f20bf3391b33ace3f.jpg

Dan

The Kaiser stands work well and I like them having a little bigger base.
Working on a custom also.

I'm not to certain about wanting to keep using the Kaiser 3075 model because they grasp the waist too tight and i'm worried about paint damage.

You should see how tight it sits on the 1/4 Batffleck, I feel like it will definately cause damage to his suit.

I'm not to certain about wanting to keep using the Kaiser 3075 model because they grasp the waist too tight and i'm worried about paint damage.

You should see how tight it sits on the 1/4 Batffleck, I feel like it will definately cause damage to his suit.

Just widen the clamp.

Or add material to the clamp to resist scratches.

Back