Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

Woah! This looks great! I may have to get one! Gotta say I'm very tempted

Woah! This looks great! I may have to get one! Gotta say I'm very tempted

Yeah I'm getting mine... The height don't bother me too much... As I would never have bale posed next to affleck anyways lol...

Yeah I'm getting mine... The height don't bother me too much... As I would never have bale posed next to affleck anyways lol...

Any particular reason for that Decision not to display them together? I'd probably do the same

Any particular reason for that Decision not to display them together? I'd probably do the same
Bale is only 6ft so in 1/4 scale he should be 18 inches. Affleck is 6' 4" which equals to 19 inches. Which NECA got right.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

IF any of you guys have contact with the seller at FrankNSons, could you post when it's available there? I tried to get Nora's card but she wasn't there when I came by last week.

Can any of you guys think to why Neca made Bale Batman larger than affleck??? Just doesn't make any sense since for the most part they have been on key in terms of scale.(Besides thier 1/4 Predators).

Can any of you guys think to why Neca made Bale Batman larger than affleck??? Just doesn't make any sense since for the most part they have been on key in terms of scale.(Besides thier 1/4 Predators).

How big is Joker in comparison? Maybe they wanted Bats taller than Joker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big is Joker in comparison? Maybe they wanted Bats taller than Joker?

I think Joker is exactly 18 inches.

Heath Ledger is 6'1. Bale is 6'0.

I think Joker is exactly 18 inches.

Heath Ledger is 6'1. Bale is 6'0.

You could say the suit makes Bale look taller than Ledger, but yea, I have no idea why NECA made Bale this tall. Still an awesome looking figure though.

More pictures from FB Group

NecaBegins3.jpg
NecaBegins4.jpg
NecaBegins5.jpg
NecaBegins6.jpg
NecaBegins7.jpg
NecaBegins8.jpg

NECABVS-BB.jpg

Last edited:

Wow. I can't get over how good he looks. That Joker card is also a really nice touch; I don't think it was ever revealed that he would come with it. It's hard to say since I don't have it in hand yet, but this may be their best Batman yet....

Wow. I can't get over how good he looks. That Joker card is also a really nice touch; I don't think it was ever revealed that he would come with it. It's hard to say since I don't have it in hand yet, but this may be their best Batman yet....

IDK.. Thier Arkham Knight is pretty awesome and I imagine thier Returns Batman is gonna be pretty damn awesome.

IDK.. Thier Arkham Knight is pretty awesome and I imagine thier Returns Batman is gonna be pretty damn awesome.

Yea, Arkham Knight was the best before. Though I never liked how he couldn't look up very well. This Begins Bats looks just as good, if not better, and I'm also a sucker for anything from the Nolan trilogy so it's even more awesome.

Yea, Arkham Knight was the best before. Though I never liked how he couldn't look up very well. This Begins Bats looks just as good, if not better, and I'm also a sucker for anything from the Nolan trilogy so it's even more awesome.

Yeah I only like The Begins suit so this will be the only Bale fig I need... Now If they made an bank Robber Joker I'd be all over it.. May get the 18 inch If I can get an cloth coat made for him...

This looks like a real triumph on NECA's part. The likeness looks spot on

It looks okay. I don't understand why they can't make it a few $ more expensive and hire someone who sculps better. One figure is really good like Penguin or Arkham Batman and some are terrible like Affleck or Joker. Figure companies have one job. Make it looks like actor/character from the movie. One.

It looks okay. I don't understand why they can't make it a few $ more expensive and hire someone who sculps better. One figure is really good like Penguin or Arkham Batman and some are terrible like Affleck or Joker. Figure companies have one job. Make it looks like actor/character from the movie. One.

The Joker and Affleck aren't terrible. They definitely have their flaws (especially Affleck), but they aren't terrible. And these aren't $300 figures. Part of the entire appeal of this line is the low price point of $100 and the size. You can't have everything for $100. Now if these were like $200 a piece it would be a completely different story. For me, Affleck and Joker are acceptable for the price, but quite often NECA goes above and beyond with most of them like the AK and BB Bats.

The Joker and Affleck aren't terrible. They definitely have their flaws (especially Affleck), but they aren't terrible. And these aren't $300 figures. Part of the entire appeal of this line is the low price point of $100 and the size. You can't have everything for $100. Now if these were like $200 a piece it would be a completely different story. For me, Affleck and Joker are acceptable for the price, but quite often NECA goes above and beyond with most of them like the AK and BB Bats.

Exactly! Batfleck is way better in person and more so with a simple mod to the face.

Back