Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

Couldn't agree more, love the look of the begins suit.
Hoping hot toys have another attempt at a 1/6 scale version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't there a rumor that they were working on a 1/4 Begins Batman?

Ill pick one of these up if he can do the crouching pose with cape covering him, although the eyes are bugging me.

Ill pick one of these up if he can do the crouching pose with cape covering him, although the eyes are bugging me.

I'm telling you right now theres no way he can.....

Not mine but thought i'd share.....

13428359_1330964223585929_2020631479677817606_n.jpg

Not mine but thought i'd share.....

13428359_1330964223585929_2020631479677817606_n.jpg

It's hard to say since its in the box, but the head looks even better here! Where did you get it? Any more pictures?

It's hard to say since its in the box, but the head looks even better here! Where did you get it? Any more pictures?

On an NECA FB group and no just this one. I'll post more if I see some more pop up...

Keep in mind Affleck is behind Bale so thats what makes Bale look so much bigger....

NecaBegins.jpg

This picture makes Bale look so much more menacing than Affleck haha. He looks really good though. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Yeah as I said Affleck is not in front....

Yeah as I said Affleck is not in front....

Well I can see that. :p But Bale still looks more menacing in terms of these 1/4 figures, not just height. It's mainly the head sculpts and such. Movies is a whole different story though. [emoji38]

The sculpt looks pretty spot on, but I don't think I could ever get past the way the chest connects to the lower part of the body, as well as the legs. I know it's more of an action figure, but it's just not seamless enough imo.

WTF Neca oh well still getting him.. I think they over did bales height. he should be 18 inches... Not 20...SMH

NecaBegins2.jpg

Back