Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

**** Bane, he sucks. I'm glad that NECA isn't wasting their time on him.

Besides, they already made the perfect 1/4, in-scale Bane. Why do another?

View attachment 267962
Never liked that Bane.... Would rather them do Returns Batman, Asylum Joker,Asylum Batman, City Batman,Arkham Knight

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Doesn't that just further how stupid of a decision it is to not make a 1/4 Bane? They think a bobble head is worth their time but not an actual figure? Sound decision making Neca.

Never liked that Bane.... Would rather them do Returns Batman, Asylum Joker,Asylum Batman, City Batman,Arkham Knight

I agree with you on most of those, especially Joker. A 1/4 Asylum Joker is literally the #1 figure I want made from any company right now. However I don't get the love for the Arkham Knight. I hate the character. They hyped him up so much, only for it to just be a less cool version of Red Hood. His outfit is alright, but I think the helmet is weird.

Since we're talking Arkham, I would MUCH rather have a Mister Freeze or Scarecrow over the Arkham Knight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you on most of those, especially Joker. A 1/4 Asylum Joker is literally the #1 figure I want made from any company right now. However I don't get the love for the Arkham Knight. I hate the character. They hyped him up so much, only for it to just be a less cool version of Red Hood. His outfit is alright, but I think the helmet is weird.

Since we're talking Arkham, I would MUCH rather have a Mister Freeze or Scarecrow over the Arkham Knight.

I would love an Scarecrow. I'm pretty confident will get an Arkham Joker in 2017 since they are doing an Harley and they have said they want to do an Arkham Joker.

I would love an Scarecrow. I'm pretty confident will get an Arkham Joker in 2017 since they are doing an Harley and they have said they want to do an Arkham Joker.

Yea same here. Not doing an Arkham Joker would be a total missed opportunity. If it's anything like the other Arkham figures or Master Chief, it would sell like crazy. There truly hasn't been that many Rocksteady Arkham Joker action figures in general anyways, which is quite odd. All I can think of is like 2 DC collectibles and play arts.

Would you prefer an Asylum or Knight Scarecrow?

Yea same here. Not doing an Arkham Joker would be a total missed opportunity. If it's anything like the other Arkham figures or Master Chief, it would sell like crazy. There truly hasn't been that many Rocksteady Arkham Joker action figures in general anyways, which is quite odd. All I can think of is like 2 DC collectibles and play arts.

Would you prefer an Asylum or Knight Scarecrow?

Either one but an Knight Scarecrow would have that long ass coat which may limit his legs but all he did was either sit or stand so no big deal.

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane

Not a huge fan of the Nolan films but NECA nailed this guy. :)

Up on NECA's ebay store unfortunately I won't be able to get mine til next month but no biggie.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252416904885

Thanks for the heads up. I was comparing pictures of the actual suit and the figure again, and they really did nail it.
9912236d9f964c8c16b37e7d330ed2cb.jpg
4eb525fb2df9badf1fdad9150b063ea8.jpg

Pretty amazing that it went from this pretty awkward looking thing,

SDCC2015-NECA-Quarter-Scale-005.jpg

to this,

Thanks for the heads up. I was comparing pictures of the actual suit and the figure again, and they really did nail it.
9912236d9f964c8c16b37e7d330ed2cb.jpg

I was just talking about the sculpt and figure. All these companies have ****** capes. For some reason, it's always the first thing that's is short cut.

I'll wait for the Dark Knight version. It has to be coming.

I'll wait for the Dark Knight version. It has to be coming.

Won't be for awhile... Randy has discussed his dislike of the Dark Knight suit, which is why he went with the Begins suit... The Next "Batman" release will be Returns Batman.

Thats a shame. I'm pretty sure money talks though. It would likely be one of the best sellers.

Thats a shame. I'm pretty sure money talks though. It would likely be one of the best sellers.

It's also been done so many times by so many different companies in so many different scales. Begins Bats has hardly been done.

It looks good, if it is around £80 it's great value. But the enterbay kills it. If you own one you'll know how accurate it is, it's also not as bad as people made out with qc.
If you don't manhandle it into extreme poses.
I for one miss the enterbay/hot toys fight for dominance.
And my enterbay batman begins is the pride of my collection. Even though it's the only non hot toys thing I have, the qsoo1 was just off I sold mine because how perfect the enterbay was

Back