Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to get one. This figure looks awesome and is very cheap compared to HT, and they haven't even shown their 1/6 figures yet...!

My Batman with a Tony Meis custom cape.

14075133708_3a84a7e322_b.jpg

14075133478_6e9c50c2bd_b.jpg

Looks awesome, AlanJG1!

Another thing I like about this figure is I can't even see any joints. Quarter scale is not my thing but this is the one figure that will finally get me into that. It did to me what Enterbay's and Hot Toy's 1:4 Batman figures didn't -- and Christopher Nolan's Batman is the only one I prefer. I could afford all the figures I want, but for me it's all about shelf presence and I think NECA's AO Bats has more of that.

Whether it's blurry or crisp photos of this along with the high-end Bats from EB and HT, NECA's Arkham figure still shines.

@Platty, yes even the Keaton NECA looks great when posed right next to EB's and HT's Bale. Doesn't look cheap at all.

just received mine today..no complaints here, tho i do think the cape could use an ironing out :slap

bat_setup.jpg

Some pics of mine.

14041196637_7694af4af5_b.jpg

14227767495_05634cc99b_b.jpg

I would like to chance the cape as well.
Is there a tutorial somewhere?
I don´t have any customization skills. :slap

I'm new to NECA, just wondering if their figures have issues? Really want to buy this. I'm thinking due to their weight and size, the joints could easily break.

Some pics of mine.
I would like to chance the cape as well.
Is there a tutorial somewhere?
I don´t have any customization skills. :slap

Slowly remove the rear cowl off from the bottom of the cowl. Hairdryer will also help. Then you can take the cowl apart to remove the cape.

between this and Michael Keaton Batman, which is better? in terms of details, paint and the overall look.

between this and Michael Keaton Batman, which is better? in terms of details, paint and the overall look.

Wow. That's a tough one. I love my NECA Keaton Batman, and I have this on PO. This is more detailed than Keaton but that's how the designs are and not how NECA interpreted them, and if I could only choose one over the other, I can only see choosing this if I had no love for the 1989 film. That's just me, though.

I'm so excited for this. I didn't like the game but the costume was something that grew on me. I just hope EE get its earlier than July.

Arkham Bats arrived from TRU today, and it is a fantastic figure. No issues with mine whatsoever. NECA is three for three IMO.

Thanks for the feedback, I have the Michael Keaton Batman, very nice figure too bad holster broke with my first attempt of attaching it. Just bought Arkham Origins Batman online, should be receiving it very soon.

Now I hope Neca will also make Christian Bale Batman.

Thanks for the feedback, I have the Michael Keaton Batman, very nice figure too bad holster broke with my first attempt of attaching it. Just bought Arkham Origins Batman online, should be receiving it very soon.

Now I hope Neca will also make Christian Bale Batman.

don't worry, i think everyone's snapped :rotfl

Back