Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my pile of loot from bbts arrived yesterday, and due to a bruno mars concert (had to keep the wife happy!), i had to delay opening this bad boy until today.

he doesn't disappoint in any way. an absolutely fantastic figure in every way. for $100 you just cannot go wrong, a complete home run from neca. i really cannot wait to see who else they give us in this very impressive line.

I was on the fence about if I should get this or not but I am complete sold after seeing these pictures

up till now i have passed on all figures arkham game related. not a huge fan of the designs previously, there is just something about this scale that makes this figure truly epic. he is just crying out for a custom gargoyle base of some kind. the articulation on the figure is great, the sculpting fantastic, he just has an awesome intimidating presence on the shelf. a gargoyle base would really bring this figure to life.

and at $100 he is still fun to play around with!

Yeah, it's an incredible figure, I bought one yesterday. I wish the head of the bat chest emblem wasn't overlapped by the collar/cowl base.

This figure is so great I wish NECA would make a 1/4 Arkham Origins DEATHSTROKE to complement this figure.

that will be awesome, and since Deathstroke is mostly armor, it doesn't require any fabric material to look nice.

S6XJyO9.jpg

Now that would Be another Epic Figure From NECA:rock

that will be awesome, and since Deathstroke is mostly armor, it doesn't require any fabric material to look nice.

S6XJyO9.jpg

EXACTLY! And we've already seen how NECA can take advantage of armors --makes almost every joint invisible!

Make it happen, NECA!

(Backspace, I'll post this photo on NECA's Facebook page, maybe we could start something! :) )

EXACTLY! And we've already seen how NECA can take advantage of armors --makes almost every joint invisible!

Make it happen, NECA!

(Backspace, I'll post this photo on NECA's Facebook page, maybe we could start something! :) )

Would love this or Joker... But your better off posting on thier twitter page to get a better response....

Would love this or Joker... But your better off posting on thier twitter page to get a better response....

Arkham Joker is cool -- but I don't think it would look as good as Deathstroke if made into 18" figures by NECA. I just don't dig sculpted soft plastic suit especially for large-scale figures, but then that's just me. Deathstroke surely has the potential to look as great as AO Batman in 18" given its armored look.

Aw, haven't used Twitter in ages. I'll try. My post on their Fb page (using the photo Backspace linked here) somehow got a few likes just mere minutes after my posting it, so hopefully they'd notice.

Arkham Joker is cool -- but I don't think it would look as good as Deathstroke if made into 18" figures by NECA. I just don't dig sculpted soft plastic suit especially for large-scale figures, but then that's just me. Deathstroke surely has the potential to look as great as AO Batman in 18" given its armored look.

Aw, haven't used Twitter in ages. I'll try. My post on their Fb page (using the photo Backspace linked here) somehow got a few likes just mere minutes after my posting it, so hopefully they'd notice.

deathstrokes design would lend itself perfectly to necas articulation of the 1/4 line. the arkham batman figure is head and shoulders above west and keaton and that is solely down to how it allows all the articulation to be hidden.

As a fan of Batman Dead End can someone pls place this Batman with one the 1/4 scale Predators. Hopefully the Original Predator character. Thanks .

Can you show us the link to your post? If there is enough interest maybe Neca will consider it. BTW, does anyone know if the license to Arkham Origins is for Neca to produce any characters from the game? Or just Batman?

Some other great characters in 18 inch scale without the need of much fabric (if any) are Kerberos JinRoh and Killzone. I for sure will buy multiple of it.

6GGl2OQ.jpg

cznUY0J.jpg

Back