Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today and I am doing some subtle weathering on it just to make the armor look that much cooler. This is another home run for NECA. So far they are 3-for-3 in their Batman line and this one maybe the best yet!

I got mine today and I am doing some subtle weathering on it just to make the armor look that much cooler. This is another home run for NECA. So far they are 3-for-3 in their Batman line and this one maybe the best yet!

Ive also thought of doing that when mine arrives, look forward to seeing the pics! :)

10295490_10152399789159346_7494853432305234547_o.jpg

So here's what I did with mine. Used Tamiya weathering pastels--soot and snow--on this. Went over it with both and blended it. Such a beautiful figure.

IMG_1307 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1308 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1309.JPG
IMG_1311 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1312 - Copy.JPG

Got mine today!!!! Just waiting on delivery of Tony's Custom Cape[emoji41]

yda8eter.jpg

eba4uju4.jpg

u8amesy9.jpg

I am Amazed at the detail, Straight up Badass!!!

Looks great, Karnis!

I can't wait to get mine. I ordered from another dealer as the other dealer I used to get my NECAs from got their 18" Gypsy Dangers way later (like 3 months later) compared to other stores. Now they're the first to get this in stock. Sigh.

I wish I had more space and budget, I would have bought 2 of these.

Saw the Keaton batman in person yesterday and it was next to the hot toys 1:4 TDKR batman. It really impressed me at how well it compared to the hot toys. Which makes me think. I can't wait to get this figure!!!!!

Back