NECA 1/4 Movie Wonder Woman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chances are slim. Plus, the 7" figures aren't that great anyways.

These 7" aren't that great? Lots of collectors love them, especially that Christopher Reeve.
s-l1600.jpg

They look great, but they're shoddy as hell. I haven't had any issues with Ledger, Keaton, or Bale, but my Reeve and West figures have each had one of their limbs broken because of how brittle they are.

I tried simply switching out Reeve's hand for a flying pose, only for it to break clean off and the peg was left firmly lodged in his forearm. :lol

They're good figures, you just need to be very, very gentle with them.

Last edited:
They look great, but they're shoddy as hell. I haven't had any issues with Ledger, Keaton, or Bale, but my Reeve and West figures have each had one of their limbs broken because of how brittle they are.

I tried simply switching out Reeve's hand for a flying pose, only for it to break clean off and the peg was left firmly lodged in his forearm. :lol

They're good figures, you just need to be very, very gentle with them.

Just curious, where did you buy the "shoddy" ones? The ebay market is flooded with knock-offs that are virtually identical. Not saying NECA figures are perfect, but they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Not saying NECA figures are perfect, but they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

No they don't, their original 7" Reeve, West and Ledger were just as bad as the secondary market in terms of lack of quality and breakages . :lol

Just curious, where did you buy the "shoddy" ones? The ebay market is flooded with knock-offs that are virtually identical. Not saying NECA figures are perfect, but they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Every one of my NECA figures come from TRU and sometimes BBTS. Hell, the first time I got West they forgot to include his ****ing accessory tray. :lol The tape was sealed perfectly too, so it wasn't like someone swiped them.

Only good thing about this is they're going to do a 7" version later.
Not happening. .. The market is flooded or will be flooded with 1/12 Wonder Woman from her movie. Mattel,Mezco and Mafex just to name a few. That's why neca didn't do 7 inch versions of their Affleck or Cavil. Cause the market for 6 inch figures for wonder woman is pretty much flooded.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back