NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Great looking sculpt. Will probably get this. Not sure about the yellow tint on the body and eyes though....looks like he has some kind of liver problem...

That's actually authentic to the CGI in the movie, in the final battle, particularly in the roaring shot in the church you see his skin is a mix of tones, and the color around his eyes matches to the Hulkbuster fight while he was under Witch's spell.

You are right about the yellow eye when Hulk was under witch's spell. I see that now...I was hoping they will portrait Hulk in a normal state of mind....you know..

Time for someone to commission some torn purple jeans for this big guy. Those yoga pants are lame.

Legs look small and short compared to his upper body, still might get it, need to see more pics

Wow! So glad I abandonned this line. This looks soooo bad and toyish!

Sorry to repost...but thought these are higher res images

NECA-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Hulk-001.jpg
NECA-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Hulk-002.jpg
NECA-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Hulk-003.jpg
NECA-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Hulk-004.jpg

I hope it's really *NOT FINAL, I don't know if the pants are approved by Marvel :lol

Legs look small and short compared to his upper body, still might get it, need to see more pics

Either his legs are too short or his abdomen is too long.

Overall he looks small to me, but maybe I'm so used to the Hot Toys version which is actually too big.

Heightwise I think this is more like what the Predators should be for true 1:4 but I could be wrong.

HULK SMASH! HULK SMASH POOP IN HIS MAN DIAPER! No... just no. Those pants look horrible. I hope they fix that. No way am I getting a figure that looks like he's wearing Depends.

Easy peasy pass, especially at that price! $100+ extra for a Few inches in size?

Either his legs are too short or his abdomen is too long.

Overall he looks small to me, but maybe I'm so used to the Hot Toys version which is actually too big.

Heightwise I think this is more like what the Predators should be for true 1:4 but I could be wrong.
its almost like he doesnt have a waist
Based on the pics a couple posts above yours, this is a pass
Was looking forward to getting it too

looks great, but I agree, there is an yellow tint to his green, kind of weird

Back