NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Nice. I hope NECA paints it like their other muscular figures and doesn't go heavy on washes to make the muscles pop like most Hulk figures.

I was this Hulk. :lol

Where is this from?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

CbBM1cKXIAArGuC.jpg

Thanks for the link BatGuardian! Glad to finally see a clear shot..
Eh.. I dont know...

The head sculpt looks nice. Arms look a little thin for Hulk I think. And i was hoping that it didn't turn out looking as toyish as it does. Might pass on this. Additional shots in a more neutral pose are needed .

Pun unavoidable, he looks incredible, and for some reason, so many figure makers sculpt Hulk upper arms almost looking relaxed instead of flexed, I've come to just accept it, so much else is amazing about it.

Hey guys, so some more images of Hulk are online as well as a preorder option on BBTS. He's at $234.99 on there right now. neca hulk.jpg

And that Hot Toys, is how you make an angry looking Hulk, damn. All the paint looks amazing, weathered paints, price seems pretty reasonable.

Shipping right now is about $21 from BBTS, at least for me.

Last edited:

Great looking sculpt. Will probably get this. Not sure about the yellow tint on the body and eyes though....looks like he has some kind of liver problem...

Back