NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Neato! I hope if NECA ever does a Wolverine it's from DOFP in his swank future costume.

Oh wow.. That looks awesome. I really need a quarter scale wolverine in my life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Jason was a mutant! And that's why the normies gave him a hard time.

It's all coming together...

Heads up. .. Neca via twitter ..Replied you'll get one this year & he's massive. He just may not be toy fair ready but he's well under way. Long overdue too.

P.s I don't have a twitter account I just read the feed.. so NO I don't have a link.

OH ! This was also mentioned! Via Neca twitter. .*Any marvel q scale other than avengers?” Not yet but in the works for future.
10:22pm*- 9 Jan 15

Didn't NECA get the license to produce 1/4 scale Marvel comic versions too? I'd rather have those than the movie versions as long as they represented the costumes and anatomy of classic Marvel. Man, I would love a 1/4 scale Iron Man in original grey armor as well as classic crimson and gold.

I look at my Master Chief and Batman figures from NECA and I know they can knock Thanos out of the park! They do a good job sculpting creatures, robots and aliens. As a matter of fact.. I hope that they make a Hulk Buster as well. Their Mark 7 can out surprisingly good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can already imagine how good NECA's Thanos would look if it gets made. Thanos has all that we can consider NECA's strengths: no human likeness/paint, and armored costume that hides all joints.

So according the the Neca Toy Collectors FB page, Avengers Hulk will be 24"! WOW

And I just bought the HT Hulk lol.. smh

I'm expecting it to be probably more than the normal cost of $100~. Knifehead was about $150 right? I can see hulk going for at least $125.

Back