NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

woooww looks amazing thanks for the heads up!!!

Edit: Expect them to milk the sculpt even further with a battle damaged release with the helmet, that would be awesome!!!

I like this Midas Quarter Scale:
[This brand new version of Iron Man is based on the Mark XXI. All new deco sporting different shades of metallic and gold paint, with additional darker washes to bring out the finer armor detail The Iron Man figure stands over 18″ tall and features over 25 points of articulation, incredible movie accurate detail, and LEDs on the eyes, chest, and palms. Includes 2 pairs of interchangeable hands and brand new golden armor packaging. Release Date: March 2014]

IronManMidasArmorMarkXXIQuarterscalefull_zps2b2db828.jpg

IronManMidasArmorMarkXXIQuarterscale_zpsdd8be09c.jpg

Midas will look good alongside my Battle Damaged Version:
MidasvsBattleDamaged_zps169d24cf.jpg

Last edited:

I would seriously consider a battle damaged version with helmet. The pictures of the head sculpt on the current version don't do it for me. Maybe if I saw it in person.

Is that new Iron Man just the same one we got before but in gold? I would have liked a Gemini Iron Man so much more. I doubt I'll pick this up at retail prices.I know they're just trying to milk the sculpt as much as possible since it probably costs them a ton to do 1/4 stuff but they need to add in more characters to the roster of Marvel stuff. They have access to all of Marvel but we're only getting Avenger. I would love a Magneto or Mr. Sinister.

Is that new Iron Man just the same one we got before but in gold? I would have liked a Gemini Iron Man so much more. I doubt I'll pick this up at retail prices.I know they're just trying to milk the sculpt as much as possible since it probably costs them a ton to do 1/4 stuff but they need to add in more characters to the roster of Marvel stuff. They have access to all of Marvel but we're only getting Avenger. I would love a Magneto or Mr. Sinister.

Granted I too would like more characters, but unfortunately these things cost money for them to crank out. Granted they make money off it all in the end, but why not instead, cash out on something that has already been made. It's just painted different.

Granted I too would like more characters, but unfortunately these things cost money for them to crank out. Granted they make money off it all in the end, but why not instead, cash out on something that has already been made. It's just painted different.

Yeah I don't have a problem with them releasing repaints, it helps them stay in business which helps them release more figures. I just hope they branch out to other Marvel properties since the licenses is for all of Marvel.

Neca needs to work on posing toys to look like they cost $100 not $10

Arms don't look that bad. Hopefully the paint aps will be better than on the Iron Man BD, though… I saw one in person and it was god-awful.

Iron Man BD is on sale at Alter-Ego Comics for $49.99. I would like to pull the head off mine and put the clean version helmet on it and then dirty/damage it up some :lol

Back