NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Ugh, I received my NECA BD Iron Man today and am pretty disappointed. I'm fine with the headsculpt but the paint apps on the face were terrible. The eyes are completely misaligned, resulting in an extremely goofy look that throws the whole thing off. The place I ordered from doesn't take returns; I don't suppose there's any chance NECA might do something about it. And I have no confidence in repainting the face myself, I'd probably make it worse.

Thanks guys. :lol

I don't know where I can get 1/4 sunglasses lol, but I guess I can just pose him sideways in my display so I can't see both eyes at once... or something like that. :huh

A shame after Cap and Masked Iron Man came out so well. The quality of those two was what led me to get this one, even if I felt a little iffy about it. Figured it would be nicer in person, but I was unpleasantly surprised. :lol

Oh well, hopefully they get back on track with Thor and Hulk!

Do you guys think it's inevitable that Neca releases the bd iron man body with the actual helmet? I mean it just seems like something they would do.

No word on Hulk yet?

I almost bought the 1/4 Iron Man but after seeing it in person I didn't care much for it. Kind of looked too skinny to me.

I don't collect the NECA figures but just a heads up to those that do. Later today there will be a lightning deal on Amazon for NECA Avengers Battle Damaged Iron Man Action Figure, 1/4 Scale. It's currently $64.99 but typically the lightning deals are anywhere between 25% to as much as 70% off so it might be a steal. You can see what time it starts by going to "today's deal" at the top of their site > selecting toys and games > scrolling through.

I don't collect the NECA figures but just a heads up to those that do. Later today there will be a lightning deal for NECA Avengers Battle Damaged Iron Man Action Figure, 1/4 Scale. It's currently $64.99 but typically the lightning deals are anywhere between 25% to as much as 70% off so it might be a steal. You can see what time it starts by going to "today's deal" at the top of their site > selecting toys and games > scrolling through.

I was just about to post about the Lightning Deal! Good eye, Racetrack. :rock

$45 down from $65 ($100 RRP). Up for a couple of hours or until they sell out.

I was going to buy it but really don't like the headsculpt and the fact there is no helmet but for those that collect this line here you go:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EALQJT6/ref=gb1h_tit_c-2_6822_614c865f?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=1YY4KY6SZD30JKBKEK9Z&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1690286822[/ame]

Really surprised they didn't offer a helmet with that set.

Watch neca release the bd again with the helmet this time and no tony stark sculpt... I could see it happening for sure!!! They've done it too many times!!!

That's an easy pass for me. I picked up the first Iron Man after seeing '89 Batman's reveal. Strange reason, I know, but it looked so good I decided to take the plunge into 1/4 scale.

Very excited to see more of Thor. Santa should be making sure that Cap appears under the tree next week.

Back