NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Yeah shouldn't be hard to fix. I was just surprised how small the peg was, considering how big and heavy the two pieces are that it holds together.

Looking at the 18inch Knifehead, I think the Hulk could definitely be upwards of $150 if they do plan on releasing him in 24 inches.

picture.php

:lol

:goodpost:

Hi guys I just bought Iron Man and I must say its badass figure. So far no falling from shelf :) But I want to ask you would you recommend Captain America? I would love to own whole Avengers in future but I heard that Captain is not that good.. So what do you guys think? Buy Captain or pass him?

I have both and IM definitely >> Cap. The main problem with Cap IMO is the skin paint. If you have any skill at making his skin color look a little more realistic, it wouldn't be as bad. I do plan on painting mine, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Hi guys I just bought Iron Man and I must say its badass figure. So far no falling from shelf :) But I want to ask you would you recommend Captain America? I would love to own whole Avengers in future but I heard that Captain is not that good.. So what do you guys think? Buy Captain or pass him?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think we can agree that NECA 1/4 Hulk is a long ways from now. Probably in time for The Avengers- Age of Ultron.

I would totally buy him.. but I'm not sure what will shipping to Czech Republic cost.. Any thoughts?

Is anyone else sceptical about the launch of Thor only next month (Jan)? There haven't even been any updated pics since the initial announcement almost 5 months ago, and even they were marked "Not Final". Or am I missing something?

Back