NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Sorry Neca, but this is not a good word.

Firtsly, the armor have not enough battle damage(bullerholes and open parts that we sean the cables).

Secondly, the headsculpt looks nothing like Robert downey Junior.
The face is to small/long, the nose is not big enough, the eyes looking weird and the face have a very serios, not funny expression.

Looks like Thor on the lower shelf:

1001203_693509614008042_1043158750_n.jpg

Thanks again COF! :yess:

The Thor proto looks great! However, not too impressed with MOS Supes or the RDJ IM. Their HS just aren't there.

Even though it's off and less refined, I find the Stark portrait to look more like RDJ than the HT sculpts, HT look more like a real person no doubt, just not the person they're supposed to be. Thor looks great, really, really hope they do Hulk.

Wait thats a Thor 2 figure but listed as Avengers?

I was going to say the same thing. It definitely looks more like Thor 2 with the armor shaped like that. I will wait for final product release photos, but I may want this one. I am definitely passing on the Battle Damaged Mark VII unless it comes with an alternate helmet head.

BD IM only comes with Tony HS? no ironman helmet?

Last edited:

Here is the 12" Thor prototype:

1016926_10152534272509460_2118013888_n.jpg

Hmmm.. would have much preferred Thor with helmet and armor on his arms to help disguise articulation.. but might go for Battle Damaged IM (sent the original back, because of rubbish paint) ..and Adam West Batman is on PO, natch.. not sure if its the angle but the Keaton Batman looks suspiciously as though he is wearing Bat Budgie Smugglers and carrying a Bat Skipping Rope.

Last edited:
Back