NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I
anyone know how to take the whole thing apart (neck, arms, legs, waist/middle torso)? I'm not sure if it's simply pulling off each part will do and don't want to break anything...

Several parts can be fitted more properly and I would like to mod the articulation especially the legs (removing the awful "click" positions) so that it can take more precise poses and stand correctly.

First you need to pop the pods off each side of his neck, they are glued on but come off pretty easy, there are screw holes underneath. The second lot of holes are underneath the rubber chest plate, which you will need to slowly tear away. I had to use a scalpel for this bit. This is as far as I needed to go. The click point mechanism is removable, but I can't see how it would easily be modified.

IMG_20130712_205630_zps9740c7d9.jpg
IMG_20130712_205753_zps33919e5c.jpg

Richard 'Vandark'

Last edited:

I

First you need to pop the pods off each side of his neck, they are glued on but come off pretty easy, there are screw holes underneath. The second lot of holes are underneath the rubber chest plate, which you will need to slowly tear away. I had to use a scalpel for this bit. This is as far as I needed to go. The click point mechanism is removable, but I can't see how it would easily be modified.

Richard 'Vandark'

Thanks for this it was helpful.
I assume those will only give me access to the upper torso/neck/arms.
how about the legs? not necessarily modify but if we're able to re-locate the clicks would be perfect as the current click locks the upper body leaning either too forward or backward... :slap

Thanks for this it was helpful.
I assume those will only give me access to the upper torso/neck/arms.
how about the legs? not necessarily modify but if we're able to re-locate the clicks would be perfect as the current click locks the upper body leaning either too forward or backward... :slap

Sorry, I only opened the torso. The legs are a pain to get right, bad design.

Richard 'Vandark'

Back