NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I got the thighs to move...it took me to the edge of breaking it..but once it did it was a lot more easy to move...thank god. This figure is awesome btw...pictures dont do it justice..very impressive piece.. If you are on the edge..get it...its heavier than I expected too..I know some felt the opposite.

What's the word on Hulk? Not getting the HT version in hopes of getting an even larger one

What's the word on Hulk? Not getting the HT versions in hopes of getting an even larger one

Nothing yet, the sales of Thor would determine if they're making Hulk. But I'm sure eventually they would have to, since they've released the big 3 already. Its only a matter of time, I have a feeling that they would announce it early next year or after The Dark World movie comes out. Hopefully tho

Nothing yet, the sales of Thor would determine if they're making Hulk. But I'm sure eventually they would have to, since they've released the big 3 already. Its only a matter of time, I have a feeling that they would announce it early next year or after The Dark World movie comes out. Hopefully tho

Did they announce the 1/4 Thor already?

I just want Hulk done, I don't care when, I can't afford the HT Hulk anymore so this is my best bet for a really nice, big Hulk figure.

I just want Hulk done, I don't care when, I can't afford the HT Hulk anymore so this is my best bet for a really nice, big Hulk figure.

You didn't get the HT Hulk. :horror

I didn't either because of the Batmobile. ($113.00 just for Batmobile shipping).

I have the Captain America from this range. Its brilliant figure. My Iron Man arrived last week but I sent in back yesterday. One of the lights didn't work and there were marks all over the figure including a large paint smear on the chest. Hopefully the replacement will be better! Im really looking forward to Thor as well, seeing as he is my favourite Avenger. :)

You didn't get the HT Hulk. :horror

I didn't either because of the Batmobile. ($113.00 just for Batmobile shipping).

Sadly, no, my life is at a point where $100 is about the limit to spend on a collectible. It is a comfort seeing HT Hulk suffering paint rub issues, my photography would likely cause a lot of paint wear and ruined him or I'd have to stop taking photos and that'd be no fun, at least NECA should still look real good and hold up over time.

Sadly, no, my life is at a point where $100 is about the limit to spend on a collectible. It is a comfort seeing HT Hulk suffering paint rub issues, my photography would likely cause a lot of paint wear and ruined him or I'd have to stop taking photos and that'd be no fun, at least NECA should still look real good and hold up over time.

What are these paint rub issue you speak of?

What are these paint rub issue you speak of?

These, with HT muscle bodies, the paint can easily rub off if the rubber comes up against something, it happened to my Wolverine neck, I wore all the paint off posing him and had to pose his head to hide the worn spot.

you guys need to pay attention while you're posing him, the paint is so easy to wear off!!!
his neck and lower ab area has already faded!!! and i literally just picked out him out of the box
9056_10152993254390226_536248626_n.jpg

1011744_10152993254740226_952068888_n.jpg

i'm considering a replacement now..

the magnets are fine, they stick pretty good together. trust me, i've tried everything. here's some better photos.
I expect this kinda fade to happen, but not right out of the box!!
1010906_10152993296280226_1981112041_n.jpg

943245_10152993296455226_1495963869_n.jpg

1045180_10152993296405226_401248248_n.jpg

WOW!I'm sooo GLAD i didn't pick up the HT Hulk now!I can't believe that HT with all that money for R&D they couldn't come up with a better way to apply coloring to a rubber body!?Personally i thought the Hulk was dyed green not colored.Anyway,if NECA makes an announcement that they are 100% in for making Hulk then i don't care how long it takes just as long as they make him true 1/4 scale and cloth pants as well as an additional pair of hands!If they can't do the extra pair then PLEASE no fist!Hey jye,is that shipping charge from SSC?^_^

Got my Iron Man yesterday. The quality on mine is terrible.

The red paint is flaking off all other the place.

The whole chest section is actually metallic PINK!

Some of the silver sections are unpainted, just showing white plastic.

AND the worst thing, the whole NECK and HEAD was on backwards!!! Its not just a case of swivelling the head back round. My figure coudn't look down, only up. I had to take it appart to swivel the neck section back, this means ripping the rubber chest section off to get at the screws.

Looks great for display, if you can get it to stand in a natural pose, but the articulation is horrible.

Back