NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Maybe they'll (battle) damage the first one, let you keep it, and send you a second one that makes it through unscathed?

Actually, they did that for me with a Halo figure. Probably cheaper for them not to pay shipping to have the damaged one returned. Since this isn't a $15 Halo toy, I doubt they'll do the same thing. Would be cool if one got that lucky.

If it comes unscathed, you could always beat the crap out of it and file a complaint....then wait and see if they ask for it back. ;)

I guess these are not limited to 7500 world wide afterall? I am seeing them popping up everywhere here in Toronto. Almost all the comic shops I visited got them, as well as Toys2.

Tru.com might have them but I've never seen the marvel 1/4 scale figures in store the only ones I've seen were gollum.

Course I could be wrong and maybe they were hiding them in the marvel kids toys.

Custom Iron man **New update**

Almost finished! :yess:

RIMG0002_zpsf5d884db.jpg

RIMG0003_zps9fd859ad.jpg

RIMG0004_zps956a19ef.jpg

Nice work.
A little personal critique is that there is too much battle damage, but if that's what you were after it's all good.

Tru.com might have them but I've never seen the marvel 1/4 scale figures in store the only ones I've seen were gollum.

Course I could be wrong and maybe they were hiding them in the marvel kids toys.

Wait, does TRU actually have an adult toy section? :pfft:

Nice work.
A little personal critique is that there is too much battle damage, but if that's what you were after it's all good.

I concur. The work itself is exceptional though, it's just not the level of BD I would prefer.

The shoulder pads can be adjusted to sit just fine they are just clamped onto a metal bar with an arm that can. Be used to position them up and close to the shoulders or down and away like they come in the package. I had to pop them off and position them then snap them back on but they look fine now here's mine.

necaim1_zps3701d3ac.jpg

looking absolutely awesome with this pose.

Back