NECA 1/4 DC Figures: Master Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I consider Nolan trilogy figures nostalgic in a way. Not that I've resumed collecting them mind you but the current DC film universe has shown how well we had it with those films, even TDKR.
Yeah, that hate for TDKR has dwindled drastically in the past couple years with the recent DC movies. I've always enjoyed TDKR but I'm not fooling myself in saying it's as great as Batman Begins and TDK.

Took some inspiration from the Premium Format Dark Knight Batman and Joker, and posed my NECA Begins Batman and Ledger Joker accordingly. I think they will stay on the shelf like this for a while, especially Batman.
0345038aa0c6218ed7f1f7506abef667.jpg
e2b3f2af41ea45c4bfd7fbae8283edca.jpg
bb0e91afb837002ffd09df75b1365439.jpg
b5aa0732804f5d381cbafc69bbf59d5c.jpg
Nice! I likey

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Having already bought the ¼ scale Penguin and Catwoman, I really needed the Keaton 1989 Batman. Looking online today, I found it, in of all places, Calendars.com with a 30% off code of CYBERMON that brings it down to $79.79 (but then adds $9 shipping and any tax you may incur), but still, getting it for under $100 was pretty good. Plus, if you don’t already have an ebates account, sign up (use my referral link and we both get $10) and get another 7.5% cashback on calendars.com. If you already have an account, go through that first to get the extra 7.5% back, but here is the direct link to the product for reference.

Cool, although it should be clarified that that would be a 1989 Batman, not a Returns Batman - they haven't made one of those yet.

This does not sound good at all Not sure if this just means DC 7inch holiday figures. Or the entire DC License in general including 1/4
4bf1e50b4bf1a6af6e8d1fbc0d125267.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This does not sound good at all Not sure if this just means DC 7inch holiday figures. Or the entire DC License in general including 1/4
4bf1e50b4bf1a6af6e8d1fbc0d125267.jpg

Awe shoot! That's actually really disheartening. Would be nice if he would elaborate more....

I've had my suspicions with the lack of DC announcements. Maybe they just don't see it as worth it anymore, considering the DC brand in general isn't doing too hot right now with the recent movies, the 1/4 scale isn't a very popular size for most collectors, and they have already gotten out a bunch of classics that they were interested in.

Unless DC didn't agree to renew the license with them or something. Whatever the case may be I really hope Wonder Woman isn't the last DC figure from them....

More reading it I think Randy means just the 7 inch WB holiday exclusive I really doubt they'd kill the 1/4 DC line.

More reading it I think Randy means just the 7 inch WB holiday exclusive I really doubt they'd kill the 1/4 DC line.

I believe in order to do the Vs Predator/Aliens Batman and Superman, NECA had to stop doing the Holiday exclusives.

I believe in order to do the Vs Predator/Aliens Batman and Superman, NECA had to stop doing the Holiday exclusives.
You're probably right. Guess I was getting upset over nothing.

I asked NECA on FB and they said it's just for the 7 inch holiday DC line that has ended.

I asked NECA on FB and they said it's just for the 7 inch holiday DC line that has ended.

Sigh of relief. Doesn't really affect me anyways as those Holiday figures never made their way up north. :/

Sigh of relief. Doesn't really affect me anyways as those Holiday figures never made their way up north. :/
I have most of the Batman 7 inches. Would of been nice to have an 7 inch Robin. IMO they should of Released him instead of Harley last year.

I have most of the Batman 7 inches. Would of been nice to have an 7 inch Robin. IMO they should of Released him instead of Harley last year.

Yeah, the 1/4 Harley was a really nice figure and definitely one of their bests, but kind of a waste for them to do in 7" when it's so limited. Robin or Penguin would have made way more sense.

Yeah, the 1/4 Harley was a really nice figure and definitely one of their bests, but kind of a waste for them to do in 7" when it's so limited. Robin or Penguin would have made way more sense.
For sure. I still need to pick up Harley at some point.

Back