NECA 1/4 DC Figures: Master Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats true, seems like NECA has been focusing on getting the Turtles out for people so not a lot of time has been dedicated to the 1/4 DC/Marvel. I figured they would want to capitalize on Avengers End Game or even do a Captain Marvel figure to tie in.

Thats true, seems like NECA has been focusing on getting the Turtles out for people so not a lot of time has been dedicated to the 1/4 DC/Marvel. I figured they would want to capitalize on Avengers End Game or even do a Captain Marvel figure to tie in.

And don't forget the battle to get those DC v Dark Horse sets out. That might have been a possible reason for the hold up.

Randy did say they have to plan certain things out for the year.

And the Turtle line has no signs of slowing down. Randy confirmed finishing the 1990 line Splinter,Casey,April. Then moving on to secret of the ooze.. TURTLES 4 LIFE

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

And the Turtle line has no signs of slowing down. Randy confirmed finishing the 1990 line Splinter,Casey,April. Then moving on to secret of the ooze.. TURTLES 4 LIFE

Oh god. 1/4 Tokka and Rahzar.... the room needed for those two.

I don't think he confirmed those, just that they were looking into the likeness rights situation with Casey Jones and April. I'm amazed they're considering April - very un-toyetic character for NECA to do - but great for fans if they go ahead.

I don't think he confirmed those, just that they were looking into the likeness rights situation with Casey Jones and April. I'm amazed they're considering April - very un-toyetic character for NECA to do - but great for fans if they go ahead.
Well if they are going after the rights pretty much means well get figured of both

"Life's a *****, now so am I." ��

Next up from the collection photo shoot is NECA's 1/4 scale Catwoman from Batman Returns!

_DSC3106a.jpg

Hey guys I'm getting out of 1/4 so I have a few figures left to sell pm me if interested.

Sewer Penguin $70
Batnan Begins Batman $70
BVS Batman fully Repainted $100
1/4 1989 Batman custom cape by Tony Mei $80
1/4 Batman 1989 missing grapple gun hand and left pole hand. $130

1/4 Princess of Themyscira - Wonder Woman with 1/4 scale horse added to the collection [emoji2956]
7bd3f8ea693a1f0eaab2629711197736.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back