NECA 1/4 DC Figures: Master Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it was nice while it lasted for DC 1/4s. Oh well I suppose. Least they're keeping the Turtles line alive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Didn't Randy mention that they had no room for a Returns Batman this year? Maybe we're hitting the panic button too early.

I heard China went after a large number of its factories to curb its pollution problem back in October 2017....which is when NECA went oddly silent for the next couple months. My guess is that's what caused a nasty slowdown of reveals.

Got some new poses. The lack of 1/4 DC news from NECA sucks. [emoji21]
5bff1715615858d33f32653d4c65938c.jpg
6d79b462563f8f8bed2d2339473cf60e.jpg

Got some new poses. The lack of 1/4 DC news from NECA sucks. [emoji21]
5bff1715615858d33f32653d4c65938c.jpg
6d79b462563f8f8bed2d2339473cf60e.jpg

It does.. I'm honestly not too hopeful for any new DC figures from them at SDCC. Which I why I ventured into the Batman Animated Line from DCC and Mondo 1/6 Batman Animated Line.

I am considering, if I found it on a good deal, to get a second 1989 batman and unmask him. Any advises how I could remove the cowl without damage it, or myself and not ruin the color? I were thinking of put the head on boiled water but is this an efficient way?

I am considering, if I found it on a good deal, to get a second 1989 batman and unmask him. Any advises how I could remove the cowl without damage it, or myself and not ruin the color? I were thinking of put the head on boiled water but is this an efficient way?
That's how I had done it once. You may want to try and remove the head from the body first though, then just dunk that and pull off the cowl.

I've decide not to get a second 89 Batman at all! Prices are realy high, and I am not willing to pay more than 90 euros for the second release of the figure. (I paid 80 for the first edition back when the figure first released)

Your Affleck Batman looks amazing BasquiatBoy! It's great how amazing pairing he does with the Jakks Pacific wonder woman!

I cannot wait to see neca wonder woman though. She suppose to be released on July 31, 2018. Let's see...

Wonder Woman is finally shipping out from NECA at the end of the month! Still no final product photos though. https://necaonline.com/events/

Beyond that there is absolutely zero totally new DC or Marvel figures on the horizon. That coupled with Hot Toys delaying their 1/4 Batman and Joker to the third quarter of this year makes it a disappointing time for 1/4 superhero collectors. :(

Baby Turtles,Shredder,and Foot all coming this year so I'm good.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It surprising to not see any Infinity War 1/4 figures being announced. Maybe they're waiting for SDCC to announce them but I figured with the release of the movie they would want to generate some hype. I'm surprised there hasn't been any Black Panther 1/4 figures announced by them. They could even re-use the mold and release a second version with the purple highlights.

It would be awesome to see some more comic book style figures or things from the 90s like X-men the animated series. I would love a Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto in that style. Batman The Animated Series could always use more love. I would easily pick up a Batman and Joker in 1/4 by NECA. Mr. Freeze would probably be a huge hit too.

Well Randy did say that there are straight up zero Infinity War figures in the works. Could be him BSing as per usual lol but that doesn't seem like the kind of thing he would keep a secret. Both Marvel and DC lines are dead in the water.

Well Randy did say that there are straight up zero Infinity War figures in the works. Could be him BSing as per usual lol but that doesn't seem like the kind of thing he would keep a secret. Both Marvel and DC lines are dead in the water.

Maybe the licenses to use DC or Marvel characters ended and they're still negotiating a new contract. I really hope SDCC has TDK Batman and Batman Returns. I know a TDKR Bane is never going to happen but maybe Randy will change his mind one day.

Back