NECA: 1/4 Christopher Reeve Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in from Amazon. Great figure!!
1f1246f55490a39cf3b710da38156494.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Seems that this figure is a home run. Everyone seems pretty happy with him. Great job neca! Now some 66 batman villians and batgirl!

not sure if anyone else was bothered by the tall hair thing but i found out that if you boil the head the highest part of the hair is hollow and when softened by heat it can be flattened ,so during the cooling ptime i kept the top of the hair pressed down and reshaped it flatter ,not sure its even a problem for most ,as most in hand picture dont seem to show it ,but mine was pretty high almost elvis comeback special high lol ,anyway dont know if the following pictures show a improvement or not ,but i thought id mention it lol

I just ordered him. Pretty excited. I really want to have a levitate pose for him, anyone know of any good stands of a way to make that happen?

Calendars.com has him in stock with 20% off using promo code SURPRISE20. Type in Reeves in search box. Phone will net let me paste link. Also add arkham night 1/4 scale and devito penguin 1/4 scale and get 20% off all 3. I did it last month.

Libbydog that is a marked improvement!!
Can I trouble you for detailed instructions..??

Stopped by Frank n sons and got two more copies. Booyah!! If i see it anywhere on sale for 50, I'd probably get two more.

Nah i meant i would buy 2 more if i ever see it for 50. lol. i got mine for 75.00. 60 would be great, too. I'd settle for that and get 2 more. For some reason i want 5 of these in my collection.

One of the things I really like about these NECA figures, I am not afraid to handle them without being delicate or careful.

That looks awesome. Man I need to get this. I might order him today. I want to get 2 and do an evil version but he's quite dear in the uk. Awesome flying shot there. Would love neca to do Zod .

Yes watched another very short but good video of him on the tube. Ordered him last night and should be here Wed. Il post some pics :)

anyone dealt with neca store ,i received mine friday and after 3 weeks in the glorious postal system that is ebays global shipping program ,the box was badly damaged ,i emailed neca store pictures as requested on friday but ive had no reply to my emails asking for them to confirm they received my pictures ,ebay blocked my first attempt to send pictures ? ,anyone been in this position with them ,ill keep you all updated as to what response i get if any
20150710_171819_zps7kefa1le.jpg

20150710_171801_zpstd78eqfu.jpg

20150710_171754_zpsb0vegsbi.jpg

Back