Action Figure Neca 1/4 Bad Blood Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edek123

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Today I came up with idea to suggest Neca something cool.

Today I wrote a message to Neca on facebook about 1/4 Predators series. They tell me it's a great suggestion and tell me to try describe my idea on them twitter, soo enjoy my vision. :)
Neca did a few 1/4 predators already. Their Jungle Hunter was a incredible sensation. Amaizing, huge high end predator with very good paint job and relatively low price. Everyone love that. Than they do City hunter and Ram. They keep quality and looks amaizing! Good way to keep series alive. Then they do Guardian and City Hunter unmasked and... City Hunter looks good but I'm not satisfied. Paint job was not enough for me. This same situation was with Elder but Then they do City Hunter remake with Led and there they do everything better. Mask sculpt, paintjob. It looks AWESOME!!!! How to continuate this great series of hunters?
The Plan
I suggest them to make the trio from ''Predators''. ''The Bad Blood Clan series'' or ''Super Predators series''
In the wave include three Predators from the Predator movie. Berserker (Masked), Falconer, Tracker. The main points.
- there need to be high end figures with good paint job,
- every pred with Led
- nice accesories
- higher than classic hunters to show their power and dominate, like in the movie
- modest articulation
The last point about articulation is important. Why? Firstible: More articulation is good but in small figures. The truth is when you got too much articulation and soo heavy creature, the figure's gonna fall. Aliens are the best example. Predator 2 Preds got better but also easy to fall.
Another important reason is the acureate sculpt. Those figure need to look badass. As you can know Neca did the best and most acurate sculpts in the market. If there is anything better in that way it propobly cost fortune. But I dodnt seen any better action figures sculpts.
The point is that the more articulation points = worst sculpt and toy look. And I and I think you too. We want wo have badass looking super hunters.
Berserker
- three sizes of blade
- human skull with spine
- fists, open hands, and one holding hand
- LED laser
Falconer
- three size of blade
- fists, open hands
- falcon
- LED
Tracker
- three size of blades
- predator skull
- removable canines made on the robber material to prevent the potential break
Articulation should be the same like in 8 inch versions to keep great look and acurate sculpt and also prevent to falls.
I hope You support my idea. If you want to badass brutal bad blood super preds clan let know the NECA. They're doing those great stuff for us. We can direct them :)

Here you got a link to the twitter

https://twitter.com/edzioo123/status/879828632713265152

Hi everyone. Today I came up with idea to suggest Neca something cool.

Today I wrote a message to Neca on facebook about 1/4 Predators series. They tell me it's a great suggestion and tell me to try describe my idea on them twitter, soo enjoy my vision. :)
Neca did a few 1/4 predators already. Their Jungle Hunter was a incredible sensation. Amaizing, huge high end predator with very good paint job and relatively low price. Everyone love that. Than they do City hunter and Ram. They keep quality and looks amaizing! Good way to keep series alive. Then they do Guardian and City Hunter unmasked and... City Hunter looks good but I'm not satisfied. Paint job was not enough for me. This same situation was with Elder but Then they do City Hunter remake with Led and there they do everything better. Mask sculpt, paintjob. It looks AWESOME!!!! How to continuate this great series of hunters?
The Plan
I suggest them to make the trio from ''Predators''. ''The Bad Blood Clan series'' or ''Super Predators series''
In the wave include three Predators from the Predator movie. Berserker (Masked), Falconer, Tracker. The main points.
- there need to be high end figures with good paint job,
- every pred with Led
- nice accesories
- higher than classic hunters to show their power and dominate, like in the movie
- modest articulation
The last point about articulation is important. Why? Firstible: More articulation is good but in small figures. The truth is when you got too much articulation and soo heavy creature, the figure's gonna fall. Aliens are the best example. Predator 2 Preds got better but also easy to fall.
Another important reason is the acureate sculpt. Those figure need to look badass. As you can know Neca did the best and most acurate sculpts in the market. If there is anything better in that way it propobly cost fortune. But I dodnt seen any better action figures sculpts.
The point is that the more articulation points = worst sculpt and toy look. And I and I think you too. We want wo have badass looking super hunters.
Berserker
- three sizes of blade
- human skull with spine
- fists, open hands, and one holding hand
- LED laser
Falconer
- three size of blade
- fists, open hands
- LED
Tracker
- three size of blades
- predator skull
- removable canines made on the robber material to prevent the potential break
Articulation should be the same like in 8 inch versions to keep great look and acurate sculpt and also prevent to falls.
I hope You support my idea. If you want to badass brutal bad blood super preds clan let know the NECA. They're doing those great stuff for us. We can direct them :)

Here you got a link to the twitter

https://twitter.com/edzioo123/status/879828632713265152

Been there, done that!! You'll get blocked by Mr Knowitall Falk!! But you can try, it shows that not only 1000 people wants them!! Btw, I'm not being sarcastic to you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they block the ideas? They pm me on facebook to suggest that on twitter.

Are they block the ideas? They pm me on facebook to suggest that on twitter.

Other people run Facebook, Randy runs Twitter!! Trust me!! I used to be good to him and viceversa.. and then I suggested that, and he replied no, so I tried asking about more 1/4 scales and he suddenly blocked me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They start a very good series but didn't sees ant progres. They're gonna relese the Jungle hunter again but this time with a camo effect. It's really good idea but in 8 inch i think. In 1/4 they need to keep that series cool. I think people don't want to buy the same two sculpts and few creatures infinity.

Soo. Write to Neca. Spam their twitter and facebook, people. Let them know what we want. :) Maybe it's not gonna help but... Is thst gonna harm?

Back