NCAA March Madness has begun..........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandier

Super Freak
Reaction score
And who would of thought we woulda had an upset so early..............University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee..........................

I was a little worried that my BC was going to lose to Pacific I have them going deep and if they had gotten bumped in the first round that would of hurt.

I only have BC winning twice, but I had Seton Hall and Oklahoma winning................

AWESOME. I almost started a March Madness thread myself, but i didnt really think it'd get much attention.

... anyway. I'm TarHeels all the way which means Im "Anybody but Duke". But I must say that before the ACC championship game BC's arrogance made me, for maybe the first or second time in my entire life root for Duke.
I wanted SO bad to cheer BC on, but they ruined that for me. :monkey2

... that said, Craig Smith will be an awesome NBA player. Probably the best pick to come out of the ACC this year.

I, like the rest of the US apparently, have U Conn to win, but hopefully this early upset doesn't shift my brackets too much.

only five bucks riding on the series, but it should be fun!!!

anybody watching the games from work? I had heard there was a way to sign up and watch online.

I got $10 on it but if I win it will cover the price of both a reg. and exc. SW 1/6 figures.......... I also had Seton Hall And OK as well but never had them winning more than the first round so that doesn't hurt.

Awwhhhhhh shoot...............the scond games here aint looking too good either................more upsets possibly in the makin...........

5/7 so far. Marquette and Nevada hurt me...

But, I had them both losing next round, so we'll see how it goes.

5/8 none of my losses were going any further than the first round so still lookin good.

Dad-gummed Boston College nearly gave me a heart attack. They TRIED to lose so hard.....so many times!
Dad-gummed Marquette!!! :cuss

11 for 16 but had stinkin Syracuse winnin one more...............the rest I had winnin one and out................Gonzaga was scarin the hell outta me there for a while...................

Stinkin USA outta the stinkin WBC...................what a load............

SideshowDusty said:
I'm not a big basketball fan (football's my sport of choice) but....

GO UT LONGHORNS! :rock :rock

you stole Mack Brown!!!
:banghead :moon

... ok, well not you personally. :D

Mithrandier said:
And who would of thought we woulda had an upset so early..............University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee..........................

Milwaukee beat Bama in the first round last year so i knew they are for real and picked them in my bracket. Go Bama beat UCLA!

Back