NCAA March Madness 2010 thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont see Duke making it past the 3rd round. Theyve lost some easy games this year ... :monkey1

Sadly my Tar Heels being young and hurt this year didn't have enough. MU is beat up and can't shoot (plus no big guy). That being said I don't think KU will win it. They'll choke it off again.

Tar Heels? Thought you were a Mizzery guy?

My bracket is STILL perfect. Kansas is being scared by Lehigh, but when the Jayhawks win, I'll still have my PERFECT bracket...
:gun

lol my bracket is so sh-- right now...i had ku winning it all also had nova going to the elite 8. :lol

Sadly my Tar Heels being young and hurt this year didn't have enough. MU is beat up and can't shoot (plus no big guy). That being said I don't think KU will win it. They'll choke it off again.

Thank you! I called it.

I love N. Iowa. :rock

My alma matter NM Lobos pulled their normal 2nd game choak... that was ugly. At least I like the Huskies so it wasn't as bad.

And I have lost 2 of my Final 4 teams (Georgetown and Villanova) so my bracket is toast. :(

Back