NBA 10-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt but I have a hard time looking at the guy.

I realize it's not even halftime yet but, Memphis, the real deal? Discuss.........

it would be pretty amazing if Memphis can get to LA in the conference finals. I am shocked at how well they have played, and even in game 1 so far with little to no prep for OKC, and still without their 2nd best player. Their coach has done a great job as well. If Memphis can steal game 1, they can win this series. Their defense and effort has been tops. I'm really pulling for them.......so yea, I would say their the real deal.......this year anyways. Randolph is a nightmare for anyone to guard and his confidence is through the roof.

The winner of Spurs/Grizzlies faces the THunder. I want the spurs to win because I think the spurs have the best chance at beating the thunder then the Grizzlies. As a laker fan, I'd rather face the spurs then the thunder.

I must retract my last statement. Go Memphis. I don't think I ever saw this team coming. Randolf is no fluke. the guy is for real. I hope they beat the thunder. If they do, I think the lakers can take Memphis, asuming we get past the mavericks of course.

why are all the mods coming into this thread? bored?

Ill Jedi has it under control.

I didn't realize we needed your permission to enter this thread--- Let me check... Yep, just checked. Don't need your permission. Thanks.

I was thinking the same thing, plus why come in here if you don't like sports there's plenty of other threads I'm sure they could find to read over. I agree with you that ill Jedi has this thread under control. I guess some mods just want to be heard...:lol

Like sports plenty-- Prefer football and hockey to dribbling (especially with the Pistons having hard times) but I'll be around-- especially when I receive six reported posts all from the same thread.

Stay classy. Oh, and go Boston.

Like sports plenty-- Prefer football and hockey to dribbling (especially with the Pistons having hard times) but I'll be around-- especially when I receive six reported posts all from the same thread.

Got to love a mod who takes this job so serious...:lol

Secondly, I wasn't referring the not liking sports to you, but if that's the way you took it...so be it. You know that another mod has made a statement in here, right?

Other than that keeping it classy... BOSTON SUCKS!!!

GO LAKERS!!!

This series is gonna get really ugly before its all over. Wade with a cheap shot to get pierce kicked out.

OKC making a nice little run at the end of the half. That foul call against Durant before the half was disgusting. Mayo literally jumped INTO Durant...and they call the foul on Kevin?

smh.

Remember when I said they like to be one of the best 8th seeds ever and you laughed? Let me know when you want to apologize.

I didn't realize we needed your permission to enter this thread--- Let me check... Yep, just checked. Don't need your permission. Thanks.

and I prefer to Basketball then a bunch of meatheads playing tag and a skating around on ice

These announcers are crazy...no way I risk my life to save a basketball player that dives into a crowd. Try to catch him, ok, but I'm not going to just let him lay into me like some f* pillow.

Okay, so now we're talking trash between different sports? This thread never fails to entertain with eyerolls. :lol

I kinda hope so. If Miami wants to play dirty I like our chances in the series even more.

This is true. The thing with that play with Wade is they both should have been booted. That was a dirty play by wade and has no room in the playoffs.

This is true. The thing with that play with Wade is they both should have been booted. That was a dirty play by wade and has no room in the playoffs.

Obviously Wake is pretty much the only person in this thread who will disagree. And I don't wanna hear a single complaint from Heat fans about officiating from here on out.

Punk ass Boston _____es.

Pierce openly headbutted James jones. Shouldve been tossed right then.

1-0 heat baby! We dominated this game. Turned Boston into jumpshooting team. Good luck like that

Remember when I said they like to be one of the best 8th seeds ever and you laughed? Let me know when you want to apologize.

Because they won Game 1? Please don't be "that guy."

Jesus Christ, the series just started 3 hours ago...
:lol:lol

Let's see them make it to the Finals first...before I consider retracting my statement.

I logged on simply to witness Wake be a chest-pounding prepuce after 1 home game. Glad to see he did not disappoint. :lol

Back