National Lampoons Vaction Truckster in 1/18 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes one eighteeth is roughly 11 inches to 12 inches long. If i could describe 1/18th scale i'd say its like a size 11 or 12 shoe. Its the perfect scale in my opinion. The only better scale for me is 1/6th but you don't get many vehicles in 1/6th so 1/18th is the next best thing imo. Some sites do preorders but imo theres no need too as there will be plenty available on ebay once the vehicle is sold.

Thank you!! Yes, 1/6 scale is my favorite (saving up for that Delorean!) but this looks so good! Good to know there will be plenty available. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't own that many of them, but do like the 1:18 scale in general. I only have the 1966 Batmobile, 1989, and Tumbler -- but have thought about tracking down the Monkeemobile and Ecto-1.

My grail in this scale would be a Bond car with all of the gadgets that appeared on the original Corgi!

I have a deluxe 1:18 Ecto-1 and I love it. Have always wanted an 89 batmobile and BTTF Delorean. This will just make me laugh everytime I look at it. Vacation is one of my fav movies.

Pretty cool! But for me, Connery or nothing.

I'm keeping an eye out on the Affleck Batmobile -- unless I don't like the new movie.

Back